• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Full featured 10180 size flashlight Ti and Exotics

Full featured 10180 size flashlight Ti and Exotics (Omicron)

This is the sales post for the recently introduced full featured 10180 size custom flashlight called Omicron. If you've missed the introductory thread, you can see it HERE:

I have a limited number of each version some of them were made in very small numbers. The sales post is cross posted here as well as on Candlepowerforum Facebook group, and Flashlight Fanatics Facebook forum. Successful purchase will be decided by time stamps. Please read the description and fully understand what you're purchasing here. These lights were made in low numbers, especially exotics, out of which all versions are in the single digits. This is the first release, with an other one planned early next year. Please keep in mind, that battery and charger is not included, and I do have 2 recommended battery brands, that this light will work flawlessly. Below the pricing and options, you can read a little more in detail of each version offered. Please read this section before making a purchase. Please wait for my confirmation of your purchase before making a payment!

Available Versions:

- Copper:
$195 + trits and shipping
Available Finish : Machine Finish
Number of pieces available:
Sold Out

- Titanium:
$245 + trits and shipping

Available Finish : Machine Finish, Bead Blasted
$25, Polished and heat colored front ring and tail $45
Number of pieces available: 3 pcs.

- DamaSteel (Blue Tongue):
$345 + trits and shipping Sold Out
Available Finish: Acid etched
Additional info: Very small, but crisp curly details. on ends, straight lines on side. 9 pieces were made in total, with no more being made of this material (for this light)

- DamaSteel (Dense Twist):
$345 + trits and shipping Sold Out
Available Finish: Acid etched
Additional info: Very small, but crisp waves on ends, spiraling lines on side. 3 pieces were made in total, with no more being made of this material (for this light)

- Mokume Gane (Etched):
$750+ trits and shipping Sold Out
Available Finish: Polished and lightly acid etched
Number of pieces available: 1 pcs.

- MokuTi :
$750 + trits and shipping Sold Out
Available Finish: Polished heat colored
Number of pieces available: 2 pcs.

Trit option (IceBlue and Green):

- I will install 6x 1mm x 3mm green or blue tritium vials for an additional $50

These tritium vials are available in green and ice blue color, so you'll have to specify which colors in what order you'd like me to install.
I have 100 vials of each colors available, once it runs out, I will order more. In this case your shipping date will be delayed by 4-5 days (Hopefully Christmas shipments won't mess with this timeframe)

Shipping:

- Shipping cost CONUS:
$15 USPS Priority Mail, Fully Insured with tracking number . (Please message me for International shipping quote)
- Lights are expected to ship out on Saturday and Monday, in order to arrive before Christmas. (If I'm out of trits, your shipment will be delayed and might only arrive after Christmas.
- I will insure international shipments, but will not take responsibility for prompt delivery. Once it leaves my hands, it's your risk (I've only had one issue recently with a package not being delivered to Spain.)

Payments:

- Please make a prompt payment, in order to lock down your purchase. If your payment is not received within 24 hours, your flashlight will be offered to the next person in line.
- If you have a unique situation that prevents you to make a payment on time, please message me, and let me know, what's going on.

Please make payments to my Paypal: [email protected]

Specifications:

- Size: 1.87 x 0.5" (48mm x 12.5mm

- Weight: 0.4 oz or 15g (Titanium with battery)

- Optics :
Optics : 10 mm dual coated Sapphire Glass window, coating specifically adjusted to Nichia 419C 4000K LED

- LED : Nichia 219C 4000K

- Copper Core MCPCB

- Additional LED Specs:
LED Specifications:
Nichia NVSW219CT "219C" LEDs
D240 Flux Bin
R9050 CRI Rank (90+ CRI)
4000K temperature
Voltage bin: L2

- Battery : 10180 Lithium Rechargable (Supported brands are Jetbeam 70mAh, Going gear 100mAh)
Additional info: MecArmy 100mAh battery is the perfect fit. Jetbeam is about 0.004" slimmer leaving more space and room to wiggle.

- Lumens : Programmable GuppyDrv 24 Mode Groups 0,5-200 Lumens

- Water Resistance: Water resistant (It is fully o-ring sealed, withstanding submersion up to 15 feet, but for warranty purposes it will be sold as weather resistant.)

- Location of manufacture: USA (San Diego, California)
Machines used for making these lights: Haas SL-10, Haas VF3 SS

From left to Right: Damasteel (Dense Twist), Etched Mokume Gane, Blasted Ti, Damasteel (Blue Tongue), MokuTi, Copper

From left to Right: Damasteel (Dense Twist), Etched Mokume Gane, Blasted Ti, Damasteel (Blue Tongue), MokuTi, Copper

39010153401_32e0dd851a_b.jpg

Bead Blasted Ti (Left) Machine Finished Ti (Right)

39011741221_f1e122c4a8_b.jpg

MokuTi Version

38294371594_26e7917c42_b.jpg

Damasteel (Blue Tongue)

38294374934_a022b4ea52_b.jpg

Damaseel (Dense Twist)

39010159391_2b06e8b234_b.jpg

38294370594_4ab5054079_b.jpg

Mokume Gane Version

38294374184_d8fb545991_b.jpg

24148185307_79432a340b_b.jpg

Last edited:

kturnbull

Newly Enlightened
Re: Full featured 10180 size flashlight final version Ti and Exotics ( Omic

Hey Gyorgy, Can I get a bluetongue? ;P Thanks!

Uriah

Enlightened

Hi George i would like 1 Copper 6 green trits

Last edited:

hombreluhrs

Enlightened

1 blue tongue please

YummyBacon!

Enlightened

Blue tongue if avail & other dama is 2nd(left side of pic)

Last edited:

Zandar

Enlightened

Sir, I would like to purchase one dense blue tongue light. Thanks alex

I'll check some time stamps between here and Flashlight Fanatics, and get back to you guys.

write2dgray

Enlightened

I'll check some time stamps between here and Flashlight Fanatics, and get back to you guys.
I never saw the post show up on Flashlight Fanatics. I assume this is the FB group with ~8500 members?

It has been up at 5:45, then removed 10 minutes later. I've re-uploaded it. I have a screenshot of the original post and purchases, so after checking time stamps, I'll see, who were the successful buyers between here and there...

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast

Interested in Ti - Blue tail cap - bead blasted - No trits with small split ring attached.

Last edited:

Here is the list of those that made a successful purchase of the Blue Tongue Damasteel. I've been comparing time stamps between here and Flashlight Fanatics. The ones that are not on the list (Zandar, Light11) can still go for the Damasteel Dense Twist, or receive 15% discount from any other version they choose. Sorry I don't have any more of the Blue Tongue to offer...

Successful buyers are:

Kturnbull, Write2DGrey, Hombreluhrs, YummyBacon

hombreluhrs

Enlightened

Nice! PayPal sent.... ice blue trits please. I put ''6 x blue glow'' in the notes. Thank you :)

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sir is Mecarmy 10180 battery recommended too?

Actually, that is the one that I described as the "perfect fit". I will change it in the specs[emoji106]🏻