• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *Withdrawn* WTS: Oveready V5 E-Head + Leef Body

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi guys, pondered a whole lot on this as this is one of my favorite legos this year. Took me a few months to complete. But some recent acquisitions tilted the balance, therefore need to let go of this.

This is a rare Leef 18650 Body (C-tail, E-head) that's been used with the normal surface scratch marks on a bare aluminum body, but still in good condition.

The black tailcap is an Oveready custom knurled tailcap, with a McClicky switch from Oveready, able to handle high current draw from the V5 E-head. In very good condition except for a couple of very tiny & shallow surface dings at the edge of the tailcap but no missing ano on these. Actually it's hard to spot and feel unless inspected very closely. Knurling is close to perfect, might have missing ano, but I can't spot one.

The head is an Oveready V5 E-Head XPL-Redome 4500k, red secondary. Close to perfect condition, no missing ano spotted, well taken cared of.

What I really like about this is from the tailcap to the body until its head, it's just the same diameter, minimalist, flowing and unobtrusive especially for edc. Optionally, you can install a Prometheus or Oveready clip.

**sale withdrawn** //Tailcap with McClicky switch is gone. :thanks:

b59fea6acfbe57d1181e26b97d7896b3.jpg

bf8dd576248196ac6da75e9df58d6a02.jpg

T&C:

First "I'll take it" takes priority over PM. Prompt payment via Paypal (Goods & Services). Prices in USD. International regular shipping via post office in bubble-wrapped mailing envelope, registered with tracking number. Will judiciously check, pack and secure items before shipping out, but not responsible for package once shipped. I will try to describe the condition of these items with transparency but is purely subjective and might differ from the buyer's perspective, hence please don't hesitate to ask for clarification when in doubt. Rating is done conservatively as possible, so actual item's condition in most instances is actually better. All sales are final. Thank you.

Last edited:

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Oveready V5 E-Head + Leef Body *Price Drop*

:bump: happy new year folks!

Dark69

Newly Enlightened

Dave,

Where are you from?

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast

Philippines. PM's sent... if in case you don't have access to your PM yet, you can send me your email address. Cheers!

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast

back to the top, still available. :bump:

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast

I've got a similar setup. There are alot of C series clips or lanyard attachment rings around for them. Great setup.

Thanks! Indeed there are lots of options. Personally I'd put either a Prometheus or Oveready clip. :cool:

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast

The tailcap with McClicky switch is no longer available, hence will close this thread for now. Thanks for looking. ;)

Latest posts