• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

5WINNERS !!! KLARUS CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY!!!

klight

Enlightened

*********************Merry Christmas!!!*********************
CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY!!!

UP TO 60% OFF & AT LEAST 15% OFF!!!
Dec. 1st - 31st 2017!!!

Hello, everyone,

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and to your loved ones!
May the Magic of Christmas bring you Happiness, Cheers and Fun into your life!
Cheers to 2018!

Thanks for all of you guys participating " 5WINNERS!!!KLARUS CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY!!!"
Congratulations to:
#15: DIPSTIX XT12S
#37: Bigburly912 RS16
#2: Agpp Mi1C
#30: grinsefalle Mi1C
#20: Stephenk Mi1C

Thanks again for all your guys' enthusiasm,
welcome to keep paying attention to
klight to get the latest news of Klarus flashlights & for More
Rechargeable Tactical Flashlights/Mini EDC Falshlights/Outddor Flashlights/Mini Keychain Flashlights Giveaways……

Winners please PM us your contact name, address, post code and telephone number,
your prize will be sent out ASAP, thanks.

Hello, Everyone,

Klarus Lighting would like to thank all the Klarus Fan's attention in 2017, thanks very much for your preference to our patented tactical tail dual-switch flashlights, edc flashlights, headlamp, mini keychain light, you can save at least 15% OFF and up to 60% OFF on Klarus flashlights this December from Dec. 1st to 31st 2017!!! Enjoy your Christmas Month with Klarus Flashlights!!!

Where to Buy a Favorite Klarus Flashlights:
http://amzn.to/2hmXsuq

😍😍😍Even More Exciting Announcement!!! 😍😍😍

Klarus is giving away 1pc XT12S, 1pcs RS16, 3pcs Mi1C.

Here's how to enter to win:

Comment with Favorite Features of any Klarus flashlights;
or
Comment with your Advice for the Klarus flashlights;
or
Comment with Advice to Klarus company.

5 winners will be selected randomly from #2 - #100,
winners will be published here by
Christmas Day - Dec. 25th 2017.

Come ON & Good Luck!!!

Where to Buy a Favorite Klarus Flashlights:http://amzn.to/2hmXsuq

Enter Another Giveaway Activity on Klarus Facebook: @klaruslight

Last edited:

Agpp

Enlightened
Hello Klarus, thanks for another GAW. Though I expect it to stay open for long, just like the previous ones (1, 2, 3 are still open).
My advice would be to introduce a ramping UI. For me these have completely replaced mode-based ones in e-switch lights. See enthusiasm surrounding the release of Emisar D4. UI was an important part of.
That said, there are still people who prefer modes. The most common reason is that with ramping they can't predict runtime. I guess Narsil does it right - offers both ramping and modes.

Last edited:

pc_light

Enlightened
Functionality and reliability are always first. But with so many "me too" lights out there, sometimes the added styling helps set a light apart. My introduction to Klarus was with the MiX6 Ti, it was a nice light that was always a joy to behold. In AA lights the MiX7 and the Mi7 are equally nice. Now I find myself drawn to considering a M1C even though I don't need one (but when does that stop a flashoholic.)

So my comment is - thank you and please continue to offer distinctly styled lights.

Oh and Happy Holidays to All! :santa:

Last edited:

the0dore3524

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the opportunity! I guess what I would like to see most is greater reliability. Potted electronics and more simplicity would be great.

lichan

Newly Enlightened
Comment to Klarus: Set a date in the near future to award the giveaways, especially if you want a timely review. If you are not getting the required number of entries it makes it look like a fake give-away and a review of an essentially old product will not generate any interest. That seems like a lose/lose proposition for you.

Gea2427

Newly Enlightened
Comment to favorite features: love the two button tail switch just wish the secondary lever was more sturdy. I have lost two levers but still very handy lights

tatasal

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love the Klarus brand ever since. My first one was the XT11, bought that because of it's unique color (not the boring black) and tail switch configuration.

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Klarus, Thanks for the GAW! I generally do not use "mule" lights very much, but now that I have the Mi1C, I find it incredibly useful. Now I have one in Copper on order.
I too echo the suggestion that you consider a "ramping" UI, such as Narsil M. I have found it incredibly useful and enjoyable!

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast
I do legitimately like my Klarus Mi7 a lot. Such a nice package for the tiny size. Decent throw and also a good accessible really low mode. For an EDC light it's a good viable single AA option.

KuroNekko

Newly Enlightened
I own an Mi7 Ti and an XT12GT. Great lights.

My advice for Klarus: Make the tactical grip ring on the XT12GT more secure. It currently has a design that allows it to move and rotate when on the flashlight. I understand why: it's so that you can remove the ring and not have exposed threads. However, the current design allows the tactical grip ring to never go on tightly so it moves around. Please redesign this so it's more secure. Thank you.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would say spend more resources on developing more reliable switches. I've had 2 with completely dead switches and two with switch problems. They took about a month to get repaired and I had to pay for shipping on all of them.

P. S. I have about a dozen klarus lights now

Last edited:

camelight

Newly Enlightened
I have the g30 and ots great
I love it's 3x18650 with good output but but not too much so it has good runtime

DIPSTIX

Enlightened
I own a Klarus G20. I love the light up indicator on the power button to let you know if the battery needs charging. AR coated lenses are always a plus along with IPX-8 resistance. I would suggest stepping into a realm of high output thrower and dedicated throwers. Using the xhp70.2 would be a great thing to see in upcoming products. Alot of us here also don't like the idea of a proprietary battery to achieve max output. If you could make upcoming lights accept non proprietary cells and not have reduced output it would be appreciated.

Synergic

Newly Enlightened
I like the magnetic charging port in XT12S.
Thank you for this opportunity.

slate

Newly Enlightened
Klarus makes great lights. I still use my XT10 everyday as it sits at my bedside. I love the 2 button on/off instant strobe access. Please keep on making great lights!

stephenk

Enlightened
Comment to Klarus: Set a date in the near future to award the giveaways, especially if you want a timely review. If you are not getting the required number of entries it makes it look like a fake give-away and a review of an essentially old product will not generate any interest. That seems like a lose/lose proposition for you.
+1. I ended up getting a review XT2CR light from a re-seller rather than waiting for the "going nowhere" giveaway. I do like dual switch in the XT2CR - very flexible! I've just ordered a remote pressure switch for it.