• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Cheers to Foursevens (David and his Team)

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just received my final order of many over the last 10+ years and want to thank David and his Team for providing/advancing and introducing forward thinking/small/lego-able lights, not to mention first class customer support over that 10+ years!!!!!

So :thanks: :godspeed: :thumbsup::bow::goodjob: :rock:

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ditto. Just received my 3 minis. Hope they have an awesome adventure going forward from this and wish them all the luck in their future

Make that four minis. I just got one as a gift...titanium ml

Last edited:

lumenati

Newly Enlightened
Yes! Cheers to Foursevens(David and Team)! You did 'light up my life' and made me the flashaholic I am today. Thank you so much! Your leaving the arena, for me, will become a very sobering experience. But not before that final binge of your Premium Stock during Happy Hours! Thanks for that!! You all have given your fans and customers an awesome farewell, giving us even more to remember you for and to remember you by. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, to you and your families! To you too, CPF!

castingseth

Newly Enlightened
Cheers to you, and sad me.... I only discovered the mini weeks before you closed up shop. I did manage to squeek in and get another just before the finale... Great lights. Thank you