what are the best led diodes for building a lightbar?

SA2

Newly Enlightened
for a while, I wanted to build an LED lightbar. I've done a lot of research but all I can find are 10-year-old posts. hopefully it will turn to be a business in the future but for now, I'm working on a prototype. iv successfully contracted with manufacturers to supply the following:
1. polycarbonate housing and mounting brackets
2. base aluminum extrusions
3. i/o boards and PCB flashers
4. wiring equipment
5. rubber sealings

I'm struggling to choose the led diodes and optic lens:
1. what are the best-led diodes in term of intensity, output, brightness, and reliability?
I know Luxeon Rebel LED is used by many brands but is it still the best option?
2. does anyone know a good company that supply TIR and linear optics? also, I'm working on the linear optics design and I think I'm going with a parabolic reflector and magnifying Collimator, similar to Whelen design.

I'm moving forward with the project and any help would be appreciated.

ssanasisredna

Enlightened
for a while, I wanted to build an LED lightbar. I've done a lot of research but all I can find are 10-year-old posts. hopefully it will turn to be a business in the future but for now, I'm working on a prototype. iv successfully contracted with manufacturers to supply the following:
1. polycarbonate housing and mounting brackets
2. base aluminum extrusions
3. i/o boards and PCB flashers
4. wiring equipment
5. rubber sealings

I'm struggling to choose the led diodes and optic lens:
1. what are the best-led diodes in term of intensity, output, brightness, and reliability?
I know Luxeon Rebel LED is used by many brands but is it still the best option?
2. does anyone know a good company that supply TIR and linear optics? also, I'm working on the linear optics design and I think I'm going with a parabolic reflector and magnifying Collimator, similar to Whelen design.

I'm moving forward with the project and any help would be appreciated.

Usually a hobbyist does not "successfully contract with manufacturers" to supply anything. Are you building one for personal use or are you doing this as part of a business? As you have given no design goals, it will be near impossible for anyone to make recommendations.