• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Anyone have an V11r in nuetral white?

ncvarmint2016

Enlightened
The only one i have seen online has a xml led. How is the tint on them? Nice or does it have green or yellow? I am interested in getting one but don't want one if the tint is bad. Thanks

thslw8jg

Enlightened
I have an M11R with the neutral white XM-L emitter and has a nice tint 4300k, like a vanilla white, should be the same emitter from the manufacturer

ncvarmint2016

Enlightened
Thats about perfect tint for me. Your not helping me resist this light as i don't need another light right now

Lumineux

Newly Enlightened
I do. No problem with the tint. I don't use it much though because the rear switch is a bit hard for my taste, but that's a good thing if one EDCs the light in a loaded pocket.

Barnstorm

Newly Enlightened
I have a factory V11R in Neutral White, and I love it. I've had it for years, and got them for family members whenever I could find them available. I find the color much more pleasant than the default LED.

I find the ability to choose the brightness easily and exactly a must for my EDC light. No blinding myself when I get up in the middle of the night in a hotel room to go to the bathroom.