Rechargeable 18650 (x1), thinking Olight M2R Warrior

TyJo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Haven't been looking at lights for a while until I gifted a Fenix LD22 and bought myself a Titan Plus a couple weeks ago. I'm looking at picking up a new light with the following criteria:

1. Rechargeable (I like the magnetic chargers, not a big fan of micro USB)
2. Single 18650
3. Prefer to have a moonlight one lumen or less.
4. Tailstands
5. NW or High CRI tint
6. Nice max mode of course

This light would be a general use light and night light, main factor is rechargeable so I can just top the light off as needed, instead of removing batteries, etc. I have some nice lights (Fenix, Zebralight, HDS Systems, and others), most are a couple years old now, so I'm kinda looking for something different.

I saw Klarus had an offering, but the moonlight, tint, and tail-stand criteria weren't there. I was leaning towards the Olight M2R Warrior because it seems to have the cool factor and it is something different. I'm pretty sure this is the best light for my criteria, however I was surprised that there wasn't more discussion on CPF about the Olight M2R Warrior. I wanted to make sure there weren't any offerings I had missed or lights that may be released in the near future I should consider. Thanks.