• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: mint Moddoo Titanium E-Series Tailcap with Tritium Slots **Worldwide Shipping**

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
WTS: mint Moddoo Titanium E-Series Tailcap with Tritium Slots **SOLD**

I would like to sell a Moddoo (Maker of the BOSS and other TorchLab lights/items) E-Series Titanium Tailcap with McClicky and three tritium slots. It is mint and has never bee used (but was attached to the body it once came with).

moddoo1.jpg

moddoo3.jpg

moddoo2.jpg

$89 [$94] [$99] shipped worldwide registered priority SOLD

RULES:

• the first to post an unconditional "I´ll take it" in this thread gets the item and has priority over any PM or Email communication
  • do not edit your "I´ll take it" post unless you want to back out completely
  • make another post if you want to add something to your "I´ll take it"
  • Paypal payment (no e-cheque or similar crap) is expected within 12 hours after I sent my paypal information or the light will be made available again
  • EU members can pay via bank transfer if they wish to
  • I ship worldwide and all prices ($US) include worldwide registered priority shipping
  • Shipping will be to the address provided by paypal only!
  • If possible I try to ship the same day I received payment - otherwise the next business day
  • I reserve the right to not sell to anybody for no particular reason
  • Item is listed on another forum..... so timestamp decides!

Last edited:

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Unfortunatelly (for others :) ) not. I bought two of these (body & tailcaps) but replaced the tailcap on one with a RPM Ti tailcap and since this lego is now heavily stonewashed and anodized this tailcap doesn´t match the body anymore at all.

Eric

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
If I only had a matching body and head... would love to put some trits in there. :bump: