• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Cheers to Rayovac !

defloyd77

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last month I noticed that my old E05 that I lent to my Mom had a AAA leaked inside of it. She didn't know how old it was, it was definitely an older Rayovac wrapper though. I contacted Rayovac on Dec 11 as they cover any damage caused by a non expired battery. They mailed me a return shipping label and off it went. Just last week I received a package with a 4 Pack of AAAs, but it said reimbursement/the repaired light would come at a later date.

I got the check today and couldn't believe my eyes. 74 DOLLARS!!! For a 25 dollar light!

I don't know how they came up with that number, but no complaints here! My family have always been a Rayovac family, strange thing to say, I know and after this, I refuse to have any other company's batteries take a leak in my or my family's lights.:twothumbs

Cheers to you Rayovac!

defloyd77

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice, But the leak insurance is one reason you pay extra money for premium battery brands, Duracell, Energizer, Rayovac Ect.

John.

Rayovacs are actually pretty cheap, at least around here, especially compared to Duracell and Energizer. We often find them for 1/3rd of the price of Duracell or 1/4 of Energizer.

JoeRodge

Newly Enlightened
Rayovac high density beats Duracell into the dust in all my high demand applications. They have some really great products. Just stay away from their coin cells. They are some of the worst on the market.