• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD- Oveready BOSS 35 Patina

scout24

Flashaholic
Hi all! A few for sale today. All pricing includes Paypal fees and first class USPS shipping. First "I'll take it" HERE takes precedence over anything else. What you see is what you get- no batteries, lanyards, boxes, batteries, etc. Prompt Paypal preferred. I reserve the right to decide whom I do business with... Thanks for looking!

SOLD First, the Micro ATL. Comes with charge cord and hex wrench, and is in very good shape. Aluminum version. The "always on" glow LED stopped working. I think this would be an AWESOME host for some Yuji LED's, just sayin'... $50.00 SOLD

slibkg.jpg

Next are two special lights- both fully programmable Oveready lights. SOLD An original Patina BOSS 35 with red secondary LED, and a copper E2e shelf queen that's been carried a few times and the copper bits are pretty well patina'd and need polishing. Also a red secondary. A mark here or there, neither is perfect but pretty close. $335 for the BOSS 35.SOLD.

SOLD $375 for the E2e Copper. SOLD via PM. Thanks!

t7bwk5.jpg

2ldfubp.jpg

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic
Re: Micro ATL and a couple Overeadys...

Micro ATL sold to Uriah. Just awesome Oveready Goodness left!

zeroair

Newly Enlightened
Re: Micro ATL and a couple Overeadys...

Original packaging included with the BOSS?

Thanks.

scout24

Flashaholic
Re: WTS- Oveready BOSS 35 Patina

K2-bk-bl-rd... Just thinning the herd! :) Zeroair- What you see is what you get. IIRC, the Patina arrived in a piece of pipe foam, I can source some if you'd like. Otherwise, bubblewrap and packing tape.

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast

K2-bk-bl-rd... Just thinning the herd! :) Zeroair- What you see is what you get. IIRC, the Patina arrived in a piece of pipe foam, I can source some if you'd like. Otherwise, bubblewrap and packing tape.

I think Patina was the only batch that shipped with the fancy box and straw padding

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

I think Patina was the only batch that shipped with the fancy box and straw padding

Yep the first batch (Patina) was the drop that sold with the box, straw material, etc...

I think only drop I didn't get a light in was the 3rd drop, all the drops after the first one came in the "tactical foam" - as someone put it in a sales thread a week or so ago (pipe insulation :))

Last edited: