Nobody is as into my lights as i am...

Krumbbs1976

Newly Enlightened
I even told my dog the stats on my new torch.. this is the look i got 😐
1ea3bcac50f25b08fa1481a03501a9a6.jpg

Krumbbs1976

Newly Enlightened
My lady still doesn't know the price I paid for my mcgizmo :) or for my Peak LED Solutions night Patrol either LOL I'd like to keep it that way! There's no way in hell she would ever understand.

kalel332

Newly Enlightened
My technique is showing her a much more expensive light than what I like, then the one I like makes more sense.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
My brother is really into collecting stamps. Sometimes he doesn't understand others lack of enthusiasm about stamps.

My sister doesn't understand our lack of enthusiasm with vacation pix.... hundreds....
"Look an alligator crossing a road".... "alligator is now next to a pond". "Check it out, the alligator is swimming".... "the alligator on the other side of the pond".
So when I show her my 2200 lumen flashlight on medium, she's not all that excited.... "but just look at that nice neutral tint"....lol

JoeRodge

Newly Enlightened
I got lucky, my wife loves my enthusiasm for flashlights. We will gather all of our lights and go to a big open park and play lol.

I will have my SC600w Mk IV Plus, D1S, BLF GT, have a streamlight headlamp on. I probably look like a psychopath. I love every minute, lol.