• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *Sold* WTS: TK61vn and Reylight Ti Lan

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a couple of nice lights forsale. I have enjoyed both, but I'm moving on to something else.
TK61vn
Shaved dome SST40 and boosted driver. I don't have the specs, but my best guess is 450-500K lux and 1200-1500 lumen. There is a ring around the hotspot (Vinh says it's a result of a shaved dome led, with this reflector) but otherwise the beam is nice. Not really noticeable at distance anyway. The light its in good shape, with some slight wear. Four (near new) LG 3500 18650 cells, box and accesories included. It may not throw as far as a TN42, but it's better balanced and better looking (IMHO) and has great runtimes.
Asking $215, $180, $160, $125 *Sold* with US shipping.
Reylight Ti Lan
Nice little Titanium light! It's a bit of a user, so light scratches and one dinged spot on the bezel.Asking $40 *Sold* with US shipping.First "I'll take it" followed by PayPal, gets ithttps://imgur.com/a/OizZy

Last edited:

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: TK61vn and Reylight Ti Lan

TK61vn still Available.🙂 I would also be willing to trade for SureFire, HDS, Malkoff, Etc.