• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Klarus New Product Suggestions for 2018(Win Prizes!)

klight

Enlightened

Klarus New Product Suggestions Activity 2018

Win Prizes:
XT11GT, Mi1C
Extra Prize: Mini One Ti
Pls Send Your Suggestions to: [email protected], thanks.

1f526.png
πŸ”¦
1f526.png
πŸ”¦
1f526.png
πŸ”¦
1f526.png
πŸ”¦
1f526.png
πŸ”¦
1f526.png
πŸ”¦
1f526.png
πŸ”¦
1f526.png
πŸ”¦
1f526.png
πŸ”¦
1f526.png
πŸ”¦
1f526.png
πŸ”¦
1f526.png
πŸ”¦
1f526.png
πŸ”¦
1f526.png
πŸ”¦
1f526.png
πŸ”¦
1f526.png
πŸ”¦
1f526.png
πŸ”¦
1f526.png
πŸ”¦
1f526.png
πŸ”¦
1f526.png
πŸ”¦
1f526.png
πŸ”¦
1f526.png
πŸ”¦
1f526.png
πŸ”¦
1f526.png
πŸ”¦
1f526.png
πŸ”¦
1f526.png
πŸ”¦
1f526.png
πŸ”¦
1f526.png
πŸ”¦
1f526.png
πŸ”¦
1f526.png
πŸ”¦

Dear Flashaholics and Klarus Fans,

Thank you very much for your attention and support! We always enjoy your stories about your favorite Klarus flashlights. Klarus is always striving to innovate and improve, we appreciate your continued support.

To cutting-edge lights and inventive accessories, we sincerely invite you to participate in our New Product Suggestions Activity for 2018. Any questions or suggestions, whether on creating new products, or improving current products, or any other topic, please email them to
1f463.png
πŸ‘£
[email protected]
1f463.png
πŸ‘£
. If we select your ideas or advices, you will win a Klarus product as a prize, including
1f381.png
🎁
XT11S and Mi1C
1f381.png
🎁

For the Suggestions, they can include but are not limited to:
Lumens, beam distance, specific functions, switch type, operation mode, materials, charging style, standard batteries, approximate size and weight, color, the appearance style, package design, product applications scenarios, etc.

Even better, if your suggestions are sent before
1f555.png
πŸ••
Jan. 31st, 2018
1f555.png
πŸ••
, and are selected by Klarus, you will receive an extra
1f381.png
🎁
Mini One Ti
1f381.png
🎁
! Join now!

Your participation will be highly appreciated,

Best regards!
Klarus Team

Last edited:

Nichia!

Banned
Small thrower 18650 light with Hi CRI nichia 219b like Zebralight SC63 with programable UI.

Last edited:

stephenk

Enlightened
I would like to see a single frequency strobe (e.g. 10Hz with 50/50 on/off time) on the XT series instead of two frequency. This would be more attractive to the increasingly popular light painting photography market segment.

Also, I would like to see mode memory on future versions of the XT2CR. I really like the ability to turn the light on (and use momentary functionality) on any memorised output level on the Thorfire TK15S and Nitecore P10GT, something that the XT2CR lacks.

Chad Varnadore

Newly Enlightened
I know it says to email, but I'll duplicate my suggestions here too. Based on my experience with your XT12GT, my main criticism is with the impact resistance. Frankly, despite it being the defacto industry standard, 1 to 1.5 meters is absurdly non-durable for a flashlight of this price premium, even more so for one marketed as a "tactical" design. Not being able to withstand an impact from such a small drop is all but an absolute guarantee of failure for anyone who buys this light for actual tactical applications. If you're going to advertise a tactical flashlight, but not actually make one durable enough to withstand such implementation, you need to adjust your prices accordingly. I really like the XT12GT. But because of it's utter lack of durability (presumed lack of - I haven't actually tested it), and seemingly widespread switch failures (which mine has started acting up too, after less than a year of VERY light use), I would not consider paying a penny more than $35 for the light again. And until I've seen indication that you've dramatically improved replication consistency, I'll likely avoid the Klarus brand outright. $100 is WAY too much to pay just for the latest LED, with the latest innovative features, like magnetic charging. Build quality and reliable performance are implied at that price point, which from my experience Klarus fails to deliver on both counts. In terms of features and performance, I really do like what I've seen from the Klarus brand. But I "require" greater reliability from most of my lights, particularly ones approaching the price-range that Klarus lights typically fall under.

Last edited:

Joe Talmadge

Flashlight Enthusiast
My suggestion is on the XT2C, the light which, to me, has the potential to be the best compact tactical light ever (with fantastic EDC attributes as well). At 14ish kcd, you're getting intensity that most of your competitors can get with an XML or XPL HD. The reason to go XPL HI, in my opinion, is for intensity -- and your competitors get closer to 22+ kcd (that is, 50%-75% more). So, suggestion is: blow them all away with an XT2C with competitive candlepower (at least 50% more than you're getting now), while retaining the XT2C's other great attributes

zespectre

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know this will make the Klarus people laugh, but something I REALLY wish someone would make is some form of a dog collar light that is actually durable.
I mean like military tactical light durable,
And runs on something rechargeable so you can use it every night without breaking the bank.It needs to have a switch that won't get beat to death by the dog running and won't switch on/off or change modes accidentally. Heck I'd accept a "key" to run the light if that worked.
Just bright red blinking that can be seen mostlly 360 degrees, but won't mess with the dog's vision

I picture something that actually threads on a collar, not one of those dangly clip-on items that my dog loves to shed by shaking :(

Nev

Banned
Gemini_mall[emoji768] LED Pet Dog Collar, USB Rechargeable Pet Safety Collar Waterproof Light up Flashing Dog Collar (Red)
by Gemini_Mall