• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

S1 Mini Baton Giveaway!

Olightworld

Enlightened
I can't think of a better way to kick the new year off than to give away one of our new S1 Mini Batons! Check the rules below and give it a shot!

TO ENTER GIVEAWAY

Comment below with either CW or HCRI and why you'd like that tint!

RULES
One entry per person.
The winner will be chosen at RANDOM.
Comments that are not ways you will use the light will not be used for selection.
Giveaway will close at 6pm (EST) January 5th (today). A winner will be chosen later that evening.

Check the link for more info on the S1 Mini

https://www.olightstore.com/olight-s1-mini-baton-rechargeable

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!

Gea2427

Newly Enlightened
HCRI because I have yet to experience a flashlight with such rendition. Thanks for the giveaway!

pc_light

Enlightened
HCRI ... out of the two available.

I think offering a Hi-CRI option sets the S1 apart from the others. My ideal preference is HiCRI at 4000K (closer to the Limited Titanium S-Mini).

Thanks for the New Year kick-off :party:

DIPSTIX

Enlightened
HCRI is my choice. Being able to truly depict colors is very helpful when using this light to determine differences in shades.

Mchipman

Newly Enlightened
HRCI because I don't have one and want to see the difference in color rendition.

KuroNekko

Newly Enlightened
CW for me. It simply looks better to my eyes and has a noticeable effect on longer range illumination for me. I also see things in the periphery better with CW tint. Given I often use flashlights for nighttime outdoor activities like night hiking, I value these benefits over color rendering as it appears to my eyes. I have a number of CW and NW flashlights to compare and have determined I prefer CW. I simply see either tint with pros and cons and believe it's ultimately up to the individual to decide what's best.

Khsaccali

Newly Enlightened
HCRI because I don't have any lights yet with HCRI and want to see what everyone likes about it. Thanks!!

Olightworld

Enlightened
DIPSTIX you won!!!! Shoot me a DM with your shipping information and I will get an HCRI S1 mini shipped out to you! Thanks for participating and Congrats!

Capolini

Banned
Congrats DIPSTIX!

I won the same light in the Christmas GAW!! These odds were even better at 1 out of 10[1 out if 37 for the XMAS GAW!]..........Thought I may get lucky again!! I would have given it to a friend!