Copper 16340 multi mode ~500 lumnet NICHIA or other high CRI light?

sbslider

Enlightened
I recently got an Olight S1R and love almost everything about it. The cooler white beam is not bad, but what would make it "the best" is if it was copper. I am considering the copper S1, but figuring if I am getting another light so similar I would like to check ALL the boxes, which would be to have a high CRI emmitter as well.

I really like the 16340 form factor, not interested in longer. The 16340 has a great balance of size, light output, and run time for my uses. Just looking to push it over the top with a copper light with high CRI.

Keitho

Enlightened
Emisar D4 just introduced a titanium and copper version. Int'l outdoors has them, and there is an 18350 tube option. It would be a bit fatter than the s1r (28x63 mm vs 21x66 mm), but you could get the Nichia high CRI option, a copper head, and a titanium body in multiple colors. I love my olive colored D4 in 18350, but that copper/Ti look is tempting me...

phantom357

Newly Enlightened
Emisar D4 just introduced a titanium and copper version. Int'l outdoors has them, and there is an 18350 tube option. It would be a bit fatter than the s1r (28x63 mm vs 21x66 mm), but you could get the Nichia high CRI option, a copper head, and a titanium body in multiple colors. I love my olive colored D4 in 18350, but that copper/Ti look is tempting me...

Didn't know about this until reading this post. My wallet will probably thank you later lol

sbslider

Enlightened
Thanks for the recommendation. There is a lot to like about that light, especially the UI, but as interesting as the mulit-color titanium is I am still leaning toward solid copper. It just looks and feels right to me. Before I discovered the S1R, my favorite was my maratac AAA.