• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired $ DROP FS: OR M2-50, OR C2 body (custom black Ano) w PrecisionWorks installed Trits

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
$500 $425 USA only for now.
Will Ship overseas (additional shipping cost)

I've got two M2-50s (use with 1 cell only) with Precisionworks tritted bodies. This is the black one which is in better shape and is actually a tighter focus - neutral for sure, XML I believe (see photo)

I bought the body - Oveready Custom Black HAIII - from PSM who bought body here - description of body from that link is below in italics

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...ready-C2-Custom-Black-HAIII-P-Works-Trits-A19
I have for sale the following light! It is a use light, holstered and very well taken care of. It has served me well on assignments throughout the United States and Europe. Was once host to a quad LE. Since it is not a shelf queen, perfect cosmetics are not a factor. There is a small pre-anodization dimple at the switch end of the body tube. There is also missing ano on the shoulder of the clip mount as seen in the accompanying photo. This is due to an impact against a piece of equipment I was working on. The chip is approximately .7mm x 3 mm with only slight flattening of the underlying metal. Anodization is solid around the chip with no peeling seen. This was done right. And other than these two notable points, the finish is pristine.

Oveready C2 HAIII black host complete: body, Z41 tailcap,
Z44 bezel
Extras: UCL lens, silver bezel ring

Precisionworks Tritium Tubes: 2 x (2x8mm) on tailcap, 2 x (2x12mm) and 2 x (2x24mm) on the body

CORRECTION - 2 x (2x8mm) between tailcap & grip ring (NONE ON TAILCAP)
2 x (2x12mm) and 2 2 (2x24mm) on center portion of body (as noted above)
Total of 6 trits.

M2-50 head & C2 Oveready Custom Black body with Precisionworks installed Trits for sale
NWF_0333-XL.jpg

NWF_0338-XL.jpg

NWF_0334-XL.jpg

NWF_0337-XL.jpg

The head that was in the original sale can be included (not shown in photos) for an extra $30.

Mailed Priority Post Insured, signature confirmation required (price included)
First posted "i'll take it" has priority
I reserve the right to not sell it to someone.

Last edited: