• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Still no answer from Klarus on warranty service - what about klight?

RegT

Newly Enlightened
This post deleted by author.

Last edited:

klight

Enlightened
Question for you folks who have been here for a while. Does klight work for, or otherwise represent Klarus? I see a lot of posts connected with new products and such, which makes me wonder - if he does represent Klarus here, why have I not heard anything from him?

So far, no one at klaruslight.com has responded. Being that he appears quite knowledgeable about new Klarus products, and appears to be handling some promotions and or contests with prizes, why would he remain silent when a Klarus light owner needs help?

Has he ever helped a candlepowerforums member with a problem, other than with _buying_ a Klarus light, or explaining the features of a particular light?

I simply don't understand why it should be so difficult getting a response - and some assistance - when a Klarus light fails, well within its warranty period. I would have thought that demonstrating excellent customer service would be a selling point. I've gotten excellent customer service from Streamlight when I had a problem, and the same for Surefire, when a light on my duty weapon failed.

Now, however, I am having a real problem getting help from Klarus. It sure is disappointing to read about the long warranty coverage along with "lifetime" warranty coverage on parts when they repair a light, only to discover they don't show much interest in a customer once the sale has occurred.

Hi, RegT,

Regret to hear all the problem, we are also very sad to hear that you didn't get response for the problem, pls PM your email address to us, will follow and check with the service department ASAP, pls don't worry for anything, everything will be ok, we are sincerely to deal with any problem happened.

And we already checked an email similar to your name RegT(if RegT is a short name for Reg... T....) on Jan. 6 that bought a product from our US distributor, our service person replied it on time, here will check the name and the email address with you via PM message, pls kindly note it, thanks.

Btw, different persons from different departments are responsible for CPF post/contest and after sales services, Klight is for Klarus brand, Klarus marketing team are here to operate it, but we are all here sincerely to solve problem for you, pls trust us, anything, pls always feel free to send us via email to [email protected] & [email protected], thanks.

Best regards!
Klarus Team

RegT

Newly Enlightened
Klarus resolved my issues.

Klarus did indeed contact me, yesterday evening (my time, MST), after my post. This is why I joined candlepowerforums, because there is a definite connection between advertising my issues with customer service and getting a response from customer service (thank you, Klarus marketing department). Klarus customer service contacted the retailer I bought the G30 from, and they indicated they would handle the warranty issue, replacing my G30 with a new one.

This is the resolution I had hoped for, and I will be completely satisfied if batteryjunction.com does follow through as Klarus says they will. Klarus told me to contact them again if there are any issues with getting the replacement G30 from batteryjunction.com

Last edited: