• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB Oveready Moddoolar parts

oneinthaair

Enlightened
Slim tubes need - TL35-S

DB tail cap

Wasp head V5 - black any led any
secondary

Surefire Bezel ring

Wasp bezel rings

Z44 delrin tail stand with clip

Thank you
Pm
Email [email protected]

Last edited:

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for responding.

Looking at your started threads and other posts on candlepowerforums, it looks like you have done a lot-of selling of flashlights, Oveready in particular. Am curious as to your journey.

oneinthaair

Enlightened
Thanks for responding.

Looking at your started threads and other posts on candlepowerforums, it looks like you have done a lot-of selling of flashlights, Oveready in particular. Am curious as to your journey.

Yes I've sold lots of lights here, and a lot of them I regret selling. Ive sold some because I had too and others because I wanted too. I've had every flavor of light so I know what I want and I really miss the lego ability of the Moddoolar lights.

Last edited:

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hear that, and possess multiple Oveready bodies, tailcaps, (Cryos and Oveready) heads. Some designs may never be made again.
Yes I've sold lots of lights here, and a lot of them I regret selling. Ive sold some because I had too and others because I wanted too. I've had every flavor of light so I know what I want and I really miss the lego ability of the Moddoolar lights.