SHOT Show 2018 Get Together

StuGatz

Enlightened
This message approved by our own Greta. :cool:

A few friends and myself have been requested to host a Get Together during SHOT Show 2018 on the evening of 1/25/2018 to start at approximately 7:00PM or 8:00PM and end at approximately 10:00PM or 11:00PM. Anyone interested? :thinking: This will be a private event for adults and very similar to some events that have been conducted in the past.

If interested, post said interest in this thread. Be prepared to provide your user name, real name, and contact information via PM and/or email for location and more details. ;)

THIS IS NOT AN INVITATION FOR PASSES TO SHOT SHOW. DO NOT ASK. :caution:

Last edited:

HDS_Systems

Enlightened
StuGatz,

Dan and I can probably stop by after dinner. Something informal and relatively quiet would be nice. You know who we are. If you are trying to contact me at the show, use the company phone number - I don't have e-mail, text or other such technology at the show. You can call me old fashioned if you like. :)

Henry.

StuGatz

Enlightened
Thanks for getting this set up. I had a great time!

Great to hear Brother! And hope to talk soon! I hope and trust that everyone has returned in proper order, either home or whatever appropriate and intended destinations. It was simply unacceptable to allow the extinction of the SHOT Show Get Together concept. More on that after we decompress and debrief with how to move forward.

I am humbled by your very kind words but in all candor, this could not have been the entertaining and interesting affair without the very people that attended. Some very special conversations, that for me, would not have been possible under any other circumstances. The fact that we were able to hold this in a location with a somewhat intimate environment made it very special indeed.

On a personal note, this was a huge FIRST for me personally. A very unique and landmark occurrence in my very limited quiver of experiences, in that as I said a few times, "...party planner?" :duh2: :laughing: :crackup: :poof:

YOU are the ones that made this a very special THING, for lack of any more appropriate word. :grouphug:

Now standby for some decompression entries...

Last edited:

StuGatz

Enlightened
SHOT Show 2018 Get Together - A few images

We trust that everyone had a good time. Now that I am out of area and SHOT is in out collective rear window, this will be the decompression close... :grin2:

MbNu3vT.jpg

qg6aQ42.jpg

aAm5OeX.jpg

BezVldX.jpg

The intended BAR:
hmHZGy1.jpg

fxe2Glr.jpg

ceIEmzs.jpg

More on this view later...
kzYGjM6.jpg

x8YJrZt.jpg

z9I6Ho4.jpg

THE BAR...
NKxpU6Z.jpg

oXmwIPx.jpg

9CLn1Z0.jpg

O5AMJlz.jpg

RN5HtFJ.jpg

And the Decompression after...

;) :grin2: :laughing: :crackup: :poof:

For anything more... VooDoo Lounge

FIN

Last edited:

StuGatz

Enlightened
Re: SHOT Show 2018 Get Together - A few images

Brief follow-up regarding VooDoo Lounge SHOT Show badge request sign-ups. There were a few self addressed envelops that were NOT actually self addressed. :rolleyes:

I have sent several PMs in an effort to obtain the proper destination but a few addresses remain pending. :banghead:

If you recall that you only wrote a user name on the envelop kindly PM your mailing name / address so that as the badges are made, I can effectively mail you same. :cool:

A few more images of the event:

Check those lovely lights through the windows...

dMpZhGW.jpg

gVtlQ2m.jpg

2CCKNnW.jpg

Wow! Talk about a beam shot...
9SCm5NX.jpg

1pt21

Enlightened

:twothumbs

MrMom

Enlightened

I'll never admit as being the voice on the vid motivating the wonderful hostesses.

Brief follow-up regarding VooDoo Lounge SHOT Show badge request sign-ups. There were a few self addressed envelops that were NOT actually self addressed. :rolleyes:

I have sent several PMs in an effort to obtain the proper destination but a few addresses remain pending. :banghead:

If you recall that you only wrote a user name on the envelop kindly PM your mailing name / address so that as the badges are made, I can effectively mail you same. :cool:

A few more images of the event:

Check those lovely lights through the windows...

dMpZhGW.jpg

gVtlQ2m.jpg

2CCKNnW.jpg

Wow! Talk about a beam shot...
9SCm5NX.jpg

StuGatz

Enlightened

I'll never admit as being the voice on the vid motivating the wonderful hostesses.

Dude! YOU were an absolute Prince and the ladies loved your gentlemanly enthusiasm... :thumbsup:

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D

That furniture had to have come from the Liberace estate sale or a Saudi Prince garage sale! Nice, but... I wear big rings on every finger like Liberace, and people always ask me: How do I work my cameras? and I always say, just fine, thank you very much!

Last edited:

Latest posts