• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (Closed) Selling my titanium

Imon

Enlightened
Edit* Turns out the image hosting website I've been using for nearly a decade has decided they won't let 3rd party hosting of images unless you pay so I have uploaded images of my lights in the 3rd post - sorry for the inconvenience.

Sadly I will be selling my two titanium lights. I actually put my 007 up for sale a few years ago then reconsidered that I might want to keep it but I haven't really haven't made use of it. Between my HDS and ZLs I don't find I make use of my 007 and Haiku so I hope there might be someone out there who will appreciate them more than I do.

I haven't kept up on the development of the 007 so I'm afraid I don't know much about which version or model this is but I do know I purchased it June, 2013.
It has a CREE XM-L2 emitter that I picked out. It's Group T5, Tint 5C1 - the color temperature is about 4000K to my eyes. The serial number on this is 0598.
There are some cosmetic wear and marks on the body but otherwise in great condition.
I would recommend running this with IMRs since at its highest setting this light can draw a high current.
$900 $850 - SOLD

The next light is my McGizmo Haiku which I also purchased in 2013.
This one has three setting L-M-H and uses a Nichia 119 LED.
I put a diffusing film on the inside of the lens (which can be removed) since I think there was a subtle ring artifact in the spill region of the beam. I think I might remember other people reporting this as well.
The diffuser creates a soft wide hotspot that gently tapers into the spill region of the beam. It does have a hotspot and is NOT a flood light. The pattern reminds me a little bit of a Malkoff drop-in I used to own.
There are some scuffs on the bezel of the light but otherwise in great condition.
$300 -Sold

If you have any questions please feel free to ask and thanks for looking. :)

Last edited:

YummyBacon!

Enlightened
Re: Selling my titanium - 007 & Haiku

You might want to try a different hosting solution...

Imon

Enlightened

Thanks for the heads-up.
I got a PM letting me know the images were not viewable. I will try to fix this issue.

007 front.jpg
1.jpg
007 standing.jpg

haiku bezel.jpg
haiku side.jpg

Last edited:

fluid_motion

Newly Enlightened

I'll take the Haiku if still available, pm or email me at igotthis1997 AT gmail DOT com