This Surefire worth anything?

stk10767

Newly Enlightened
I found this flashlight in my tool chest the other day. It works fine, but I can't find any like it for sale so I have no idea what its worth. Any ideas? Its a Surefire original with the rounded bezel and anodized in blue.

IMG_0577_preview_zps6roc3fgf.jpeg

IMG_2126_zpssbq5p6fe.jpg

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
If you can attach a picture, members can help you ID it which will aid in your search for recent sale values.

chillinn

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can't see the picture, either, and I am not a collector nor do I have anything but pedestrian knowledge of Surefire products, however, that being understood, I have only ever seen a few Surefire lights annodized in blue, and they were all the original 6P. I couldn't speculate accurately on what they are actually worth, but one sold on eBay in new condition, OEM packaging included, at the end of October, and one is currently for sale. IMO, any of the special 6P's are way overvalued, even among Surefire products. I would rather have a black original 6P, the blue is ugly. YMMV

stk10767

Newly Enlightened
Thanks guys. I'll see if anyone is interested. I'm not a collector or anything so hopefully someone will make a nice home for it..