Looking for a pretty specific light

Rifter

Enlightened
Hi guys, can someone recommend a headlight that:

- Must take single 18650 or 2x CR123 Primary cells. (2x 18650 and 4x CR123 also a viable option if battery pack is not headmounted)
- Waterproof
- Dust/shock proof
- Good medium mode for long runtime(100-200 lumens, higher output not needed at all, if 200 was highest output, id be ok with that)

Any suggestions? High CRI would be good to, but if i can do a emitter swap thats fine as well, would ideally like a 4000k Nichia 219 high CRI LED.

Outdoorsman5

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd recommend either the Zebralight H600w MkIV or the H600Fc MkIV. They both accept an 18650, but do NOT accept CR123 primary cells. I've been an early morning trail runner and weekend backpacker for many years now, and the Zebralight H600 series of lights have been the best of the best to me. Best UI, smallest & lightest in class, always on the cutting edge of LED tech, and look to meet your requested criteria.

Good Luck!

1000cri

Newly Enlightened
I just ordered a Skilhunt H03, planning to swap with the same Nichia LED. The stock driver takes 1x 18650, 2x CR123A or 2x RCR123A. Got it for $30 on Gearbest with coupon.

Rifter

Enlightened

Rifter

Enlightened
Got my lights today i had ordered two of them. Dropped a 4000k Nichia 219C 90+ CRI into one of the two and its pretty great, better than the stock LED to be sure especially the CRI, reds/oranges looks alot better IMO. Will swap the other one when i place my next mtn elec order.

Was pretty easy but had to get a little creative when soldering the new LED board in as the wires are so short they do not fit out of the head for the easy approach and the LED PCB only fits by a fraction of a millimeter through the hole. Was a little challenging to get both the soldering iron as well as a tool to hold the wire in place on the board both through a 16mm hole to make the connections. Also the factory soldering was pretty bad, cold joint on the stock negative LED connection i took it apart by hand i didnt need to heat it at all to release the wire. Not even sure it would have worked like that i didnt even try it before the LED swap lol.

1000cri

Newly Enlightened
I'm doing mine today. I got the neutral white version and the stock LED on mine is very very green, measures ~4800K. On the driver I'm putting in there's a heavy gauge copper wire thermal epoxied onto the processor on the board to act as a heat pipe for thermal control, hopefully won't have any issues soldering it to one of the LED pads.

1000cri

Newly Enlightened
Well got the mod done, it worked for about 30 seconds, then something burned out on the driver. Hopefully the LED is fine.