• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired closed : 2 x HDS Rotary 325s and some parts

plaguem

Enlightened
Hi guys,

I went a bit nuts a while back and I've got these up for sale now. These were basically shelf queens. Never used.

2 x HDS Rotary 325 lumens with the XPL LED. Flushed tailcap. Tailstands without any wobble. Pure white tint. Both lights have got the smooth reflector. Asking is USD280 260 240 each. They're out of stock now directly from Henry. Worldwide shipping with tracking included. Both SOLD.

2 x HDS Universal clips. Asking is withdrawn

2 x HDS orange peel reflector ACME threads. These are no longer produced by HDS. Asking is USD 25 each. Worldwide shipping with tracking included. Both SOLD.

Last edited:

hombreluhrs

Enlightened
Re: 2 x HDS Rotary 325s and some parts

If the OP reflectors are for ACME lights ...ill take both please. Pm incoming.

Prana

Newly Enlightened

PM send for the second reflector. :)

MosesEDC

Newly Enlightened

If those had the Tactical UI I would so buy one... GLWS. Very fair prices.

Strintguy

Enlightened

Hi, do you know the tint of these? Were they the 4000k?

MosesEDC

Newly Enlightened

I looked into it, it will be about $65 USD with shipping, which pushes it into the price of a new light. If only I didn't want momentary on so badly...
They're not. But you can send it to Henry and he can reprogram it into the tactical UI for you.

plaguem

Enlightened

You can actually do momentary with the settings even for this regular rotary. The only thing you have with the HDS tactical is the dail access to momentary tactical strobe, and momentary max by turning the dail clockwise past the 12 o'clock and 4 o'clock marks. In fact you don't have triple click mode on the tactical, whilst this regular rotary does. Oh and also the tactical usually comes with the raised button. This is the rotary with the flush button for tailstanding capabilities.

I looked into it, it will be about $65 USD with shipping, which pushes it into the price of a new light. If only I didn't want momentary on so badly...

MosesEDC

Newly Enlightened

It is my understanding that for momentary with the regular UI you need to do a click & press for momentary, and then the light stays on, which means you can't do rapid pulses in succession. Is that not the case? I am looking for that half-press instant momentary. I really dislike multi click interfaces, I want to be able to dial in to what I need.
One of the reason your lights are so close to perfect for me, is the flush button. I am planning on doing a custom order to get the tactical UI and a flush button.

You can actually do momentary with the settings even for this regular rotary. The only thing you have with the HDS tactical is the dail access to momentary tactical strobe, and momentary max by turning the dail clockwise past the 12 o'clock and 4 o'clock marks. In fact you don't have triple click mode on the tactical, whilst this regular rotary does. Oh and also the tactical usually comes with the raised button. This is the rotary with the flush button for tailstanding capabilities.

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast

From the User manual....

1. Basic Operation

Quickly press and release the rubber button on the tail of your flashlight to turn on your flashlight. Your flashlight turns on to preset B. If your flashlight model has the
Pseudo
Momentary feature enabled and you press and hold the button instead, your flashlight will turn off
when you release the button,
If your flashlight has the rotary control, you can use the rotary control to adjust the brightness level

http://www.hdssystems.com/Products/EdcAdvUsersGuide.pdf

Last edited:

plaguem

Enlightened

You can actually. If you turn on pseudo momentary (4th item in the options menu) you'll get that single hold momentary you want. It sounds confusing but I assure you you can. Turn on pseudo momentary and configure preset B into max or strobe, and you've got the momentary access you described.

Preset B is the preset it turn on first by default. You can change that to preset A or whatever other preset you want too.

It is my understanding that for momentary with the regular UI you need to do a click & press for momentary, and then the light stays on, which means you can't do rapid pulses in succession. Is that not the case? I am looking for that half-press instant momentary. I really dislike multi click interfaces, I want to be able to dial in to what I need.
One of the reason your lights are so close to perfect for me, is the flush button. I am planning on doing a custom order to get the tactical UI and a flush button.

plaguem

Enlightened

From the User manual....

1. Basic Operation

Quickly press and release the rubber button on the tail of your flashlight to turn on your flashlight. Your flashlight turns on to preset B. If your flashlight model has the
Pseudo
Momentary feature enabled and you press and hold the button instead, your flashlight will turn off
when you release the button,
If your flashlight has the rotary control, you can use the rotary control to adjust the brightness level

http://www.hdssystems.com/Products/EdcAdvUsersGuide.pdf

Thanks for chiming in!