• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB SF KX1B

Bogie

Enlightened
Had to send the KX1B from my E1L in for repair and got an E1MV in return. Now I want my E1L to work again as I'm not sold on the MV. Let me know what's in your parts bin.

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Bogie,
I have been out of the loop a bit-what don't you like about the MV? I need to get my box of Surefire "extras" out of my storage unit to send some picks of whatever KX & KL's that I have to another CPF friend, I will also PM you when I know what I have...is your E1L Hard Anodized or HA Black?

Bogie

Enlightened
Ed it's not that I don't like the light it's a very nice little unit. But for me it has a bit of a limited use. Beamshape is the same as early KL4/L2's which is great if you need a wide area flood. I personally prefer a bit more throw also to me the hi/low spacing is a bit to wide would like a higher low.

My E1L is HA thanks for looking.

s85sss

Newly Enlightened
sent you a pic of my kl1 head

offer withdrawn as OP didn't even bother to reply

Last edited:

Bogie

Enlightened
WTB KX1B

Had to send the KX1B from my E1L in for repair and got an E1MV in return. Now I want my E1L to work again as I'm not sold on the MV. Let me know what's in your parts bin.