New Tank007 WF01 USB rechargeable with 180 swivel head is now available!

LightObsession

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's now for sale at the tank007store.c..

This looks like a very handy light and I will likely buy one when finances allow.

What's still unknown is what the mode sequence is. I prefer direct access to low, regardless of what mode was last used before power off.

Somebody buy one and give a review : )

At 33g, it's 10g heavier than my Nitecore TIP (without clip). Would possibly replace the Manker E02 clipped in my back pocket - probably too large for my coin pocket where my TIP resides, though it's just barely larger than the TIP.

Product Description

FEATURES:
◆ TANK007 WF01 is a compact and portable flat wearable lamp, the lamp can be rotated 180 degrees, easy to adjust the light direction
◆ In small size like lighter; The body comes with a metal clip, easy to use and to carry in a variety of ways, in addition to holding in hand, other using methods including but not limited to hanging in the neck lighting, clamping hat brim, badges, pockets, belts, etc.
◆ Built-in high-energy polymer battery, which can be charged through the micro-USB port from the side.
◆ Built-in charge protection circuit which can stop charging in case of over discharge, overcharge, short circuit to further protect the battery
◆ With memory drive circuit, the flashlight can remember commonly used modes
◆ Specially designed signal lights, power off the flashlight and quickly double-click switch to turn on the signal red and green alternately flashing lights. This can facilitate to find the flashlight in the dark (if the signal lights are in work process, click the button to exit the flash mode)
◆ Comes with low power indicators. When the power is below 10%, red light flashes every 5 seconds when the flashlight is powered on, at 3HZ frequency flashing 3 times.
Also includes power indicator when the flashlight is powered on. When there is 100% of power, the green light flashes 5 times; when the power is 75%, 4 times; 50%, 3 times; 25%, 2 times. When the power is less than 10%, the green light will not flash.

LED SPECIFICATIONS:

Brand & Model: USA Cree XP-G2
LED Lifespan: above 100,000 hours
Max Brightness: 280 lumens
Throw Beam: above 50 m

CIRCUIT SPECIFICATIONS:

Output Level:
Two mode types(The two types switch by quick clicking the switch):

High-mid-low
Strobe-blink 0.5HZ-SOS

Chip characteristics: Constant current chip/Intelligently temperature-controlled/with memory function
Charging port: Standard micro USB port, support DC 5V input

BATTERY SPECIFICATIONS:

Power Source: built-in high-energy polymer battery,
Burn Time: high light- 1 hour, medium light- 3 hours, low light-34 hours

PHYSICAL SPECIFICATIONS:

Size(cm): 6.25(length)* 2.7(width)* 1.1(height)
Weight (g): 33( include clip and battery)
Switch: Click switch(long press to power on, single click to change modes, double click to switch mode types)
Material: made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum T6061 and 304# stainless steel
Reflector: High temperature vacuum coated aluminum mirror reflector
Lens: tempering optical lens
Treatment: premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
Waterproof: IPX-6
Anti dropping height: 1.5 m
Color: black, rose red, champagne gold, other

ACCESSORIES: USB cable

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Website has pictures; looks tough, but wonder about accidental activation.

No mention of battery capacity.

Possibly cold emitter.

USB port does not look particularly water resistant but that may be OK.

$57 USD