Mecarmy X4S

fxsniper

Newly Enlightened
I really wanted to like this keychain flaslight. It has everything going for it, ....but it twists so easily, it keeps turning on in my pocket. I have found it either on or drained more times than I have used it effectively.

Any ideas how to "fix" the threads so it´s harder to twist? I was thinking of leaving it open, applying something like loctite to the threads, let it dry and maybe it would cause more friction...but probably the threads would just wear it down and it would return to slippy city.....

MikeSalt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I really wanted to like this keychain flaslight. It has everything going for it, ....but it twists so easily, it keeps turning on in my pocket. I have found it either on or drained more times than I have used it effectively.

Any ideas how to "fix" the threads so it´s harder to twist? I was thinking of leaving it open, applying something like loctite to the threads, let it dry and maybe it would cause more friction...but probably the threads would just wear it down and it would return to slippy city.....

I would be looking into getting a thicker o-ring to provide that bit more friction against accidental activation.