2 AA led with best throw

Karasu198

Newly Enlightened
So I work in a power plant, and lighting is horrible in there. Some places have led lights while other areas are dark as hell. We are able to get almost unlimited batteries. AA is the easiest to deal with in my opinion. I used to have a Nitecore MT21A until my work bag was stolen from my truck. I enjoyed the Nitecore and it worked pretty well. I like the tail click the best. That light was about 4 to 5 years old. Has anything better come along in that time that would suit my needs, or should I just get another MT21A and call it a day? The biggest thing I am looking for is a long and strong throw. I don't want any side bleeding. I included a picture of the flashlight they give us, I can't stand it, too big and bulky and the throw kinda sucks. Hope you all can help me and thank you in advance.
a789f00dea190be8dbf593aa0a41febb.jpg

Keitho

Enlightened
If I had access to unlimited AA, I'd probably jump up to 4x AA, something like the thrunite tn4a. Once it doesn't fit in the pocket, why not? I'd probably match it with a 1xAA Zebralight SC5 or other compact pocket light, cause sometimes 2 is 1, 1 is none...