• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Olight m2t

kalel332

Newly Enlightened
Who has it for sale? It's out of stock in the 2 places I've seen.
They did a flash sale for 2 hrs and ran out of them. They haven't say when they will be back in stock. They are shipping now the orders they had.

Mchipman

Newly Enlightened
got an email today that they are back in stock. I have an M2R so no need for this one, I think :rolleyes:

mortuus

Newly Enlightened
I take it as this will be the m1r replacement with a different name or ? the m1r was supposed to have 1300 lumens or but a bit smaller?

kalel332

Newly Enlightened
Looking now at the specifications, I see now that they are the same dimensions. In the m2r I really don't care for proprietary battery because the only you can charge it, is with the light. On the other hand it has magnetic tail cap which is cool and it can be helpful. I'm supposed to get mine today. I will post pics when I get it.

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looking now at the specifications, I see now that they are the same dimensions. In the m2r I really don't care for proprietary battery because the only you can charge it, is with the light. On the other hand it has magnetic tail cap which is cool and it can be helpful. I'm supposed to get mine today. I will post pics when I get it.

in his vide review, VOB stated that ANY battery of same voltage could be charged in it.

Just not sure I'm needing the rechargeable tailcap, but I dig the holster it comes with. Fr the same light basically though, minus the charging, I could get the m2t for like $30 less.

kalel332

Newly Enlightened
in his vide review, VOB stated that ANY battery of same voltage could be charged in it.

Just not sure I'm needing the rechargeable tailcap, but I dig the holster it comes with. Fr the same light basically though, minus the charging, I could get the m2t for like $30 less.
I thought it was like the R50 that it has a proprietary battery.

kalel332

Newly Enlightened
6d5ad705c1d6b2c2fcf9495d4cf3774c.jpg

Finally got it today. [emoji2] [emoji2]