• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired CLOSED: Clearing out the closet

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bunch of random stuff for sale today. Click link below for an album of photos.

1. Olight titanium SMini with neutral XML LED. Light is very new and sparingly used. I can remove the small ring on the clip if undesired. Includes a pouch for the light.
SOLD Offered for $50 $45 $40 USD (+ shipping; see details below) - SOLD

2. Tain Nova titanium body with eswitch. No trits. Small and big clip included. ESeries compatible.
SOLD Offered for $190 $180 $175 $170 $160 USD (+ shipping; see details below) SOLD

3. McGizmo 6V 3 speed light engine with XPG2 LED. Awesome tint. WITHDRAWN
Offered for XX USD (+ shipping; see details below)

4. Oveready 1.0 titanium clip with two torx screws. WITHDRAWN
Offered for XX USD (+ shipping; see details below)

5. Classic Peak Eiger stainless steel medium optic. This light has a long history with me, much of which was spent under a fridge at my dad's place. It was lost for 7 years or so and it lay there happily with the dust bunnies. I had this custom commissioned by Peak with LEDs I had sourced and sent to them (XPG neutral) Man oh man, that was a painful process. It took a long time and a lot of emails.
It is an old school "level 4" - the perfect level and uses a medium optic, which is perfect for general use. It can use 10440 cells to get more light or Eneloops for less light. Both run for a good long time. I found a clip that fits around it nicely. I lost it a few days after getting it. I don't like the current QTC lights that Peak builds but this one always makes me smile - really simple to operate - single level. I will include an unprotected 10440 cell (EFEST cell seen in picture).
Offered for XX (+ shipping; see details below)

Thanks,
eala

Shipping:
Add $15 USD for shipping and handling. Shipping anywhere in the US mainland is with tracking.
Feel free to combine items. No extra charge.
Shipping is via CanadaPost. Items ship from Canada.
Shipping to Canada will be actual cost difference between US and Canada. It depends on where you are. PM for details.
International shipping available but not included; please PM.
Will only ship to verified PP addresses. Please select a verified address when paying in PP.
Insurance offered at cost (depends on how much you want).
Expect packages to the US to take anywhere from 3 days to 3 weeks.
Since international shipping rates can be high, I will understand if you are international and have to back out after getting a quotation.
I have shipped plenty of packages internationally. Just PM if you are interested.

Payment:
Payment via PayPal (PP).
PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE IN USD. If you send CAD, I will send it back. Don't let PP change currencies on you.

General:
I reserve the right to refuse to sell to certain members.
Can't be held responsible for misplaced packages once shipped.
First person with an unconditional "I'll take it" gets the item.

Last edited:

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Clearing out the closet

Nova-Haiku beside normal Haiku:

R1072800.jpg

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast

Does the e switch from the nova body fit into a McGizmo pak?

I take it your switch is also solid with no trit slots?

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Ryan,

On the Nova body, the eswitch is integral to the body. Basically, it is possible to disassemble, but you can't put it in another body without serious modding. I have done it with a spare switch. If you buy the Nova body, I will ship a spare switch board with integral spring.

Correct, no trit slots.

eala

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Ryan,

On the Nova body, the eswitch is integral to the body. Basically, it is possible to disassemble, but you can't put it in another body without serious modding. I have done it with a spare switch. If you buy the Nova body, I will ship a spare switch board with integral spring.

Correct, no trit slots.

eala

I'll take that deal if still an option.....