• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Laser Products 6R and Gun Metal Gray 6P

LiftdT4R

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vintage Laser Products Surefire 6R - $50 shipped

fXVRw3X.jpg

N9Iz3hE.jpg

vUx83BP.jpg

This is NOT the one Bykfixer traded me. It's one I picked up on ebay a while back with the intention to bore but never got around to it. It does not have the extension tube. Without the tube it is identical and operates the same as a 6P. It takes 2 CR132s or a 16650 or 2 16340s (with the correct lamp module of course). It comes with a P60 lamp module. The leather basket weave holster is included too. Works flawlessly.

Surefire Grey 6P $110 shipped

Qs6jsl3.jpg

bRHDZHU.jpg

It's in fair shape, a couple nicks here and there. It has a cheap LED conversion but I probably also have a P60 or P90 hanging around somewhere if you'd rather have one of those. I heard these are rare and got this one on a trade and I'm not a big Surefire collector so it's got to go. Works perfect!

TAKE BOTH LIGHTS FOR $140 SHIPPED!!!!!!

SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD

Surefire X300 Ultra, X300U-A REMOVED

Fivemega E to E 18350 Aluminum Body - $45 shipped - SOLD

https://i.imgur.com/gSryHhX.jpg

I bought this from a member who bought it from the original sales thread. It has never been used. I wanted to use it with a Malkoff VME Head but it didn't fit. It is very nice just not for me. This is the longer one, not the flat top 18350. I'm just looking to get back out of it what I had into it.

Malkoff M61WL - $35 shipped - SOLD

https://imgur.com/8VZ1Fyf

I bought this used but I'm too picky about the tint to use it. It is neutral or cool and not really warm. The tint is almost identical to the M61N I have. Great module I'm just looking for something a little warmer.

Fivemega E to E 18500 Aluminum Body - $50 shipped - SOLD

https://imgur.com/Adq4Uwd

I bought this from a member who bought it from the original sales thread. It has never been used. I wanted to use it with a Malkoff VME Head but it didn't fit. It is very nice just not for me. This is the longer one, not the flat top 18500. I'm just looking to get back out of it what I had into it.

Forgot to mention I do take PayPal, please PM me for my address if you're interested.

Last edited:

chillinn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Old School Laser Products Surefire 6R

Beautiful! I want it. First available I have seen this year that I want. But by the time I get paid, it will be gone gone gone.

How has it lasted 55mins? If it is somehow still here in a week, I'll come back.
GLWYS.

LiftdT4R

Flashlight Enthusiast

Beautiful! I want it. First available I have seen this year that I want. But by the time I get paid, it will be gone gone gone.

How has it lasted 55mins? If it is somehow still here in a week, I'll come back.
GLWYS.

Thanks bud!! These don't usually sell for as much as the 6Ps. I see 6Ps from the same era go for double this. I don't think most folks know the 6R was just a 6P with an aluminum extension so it could house Surefires old rechargeable cell. Take away the extension tube and you have a 6P for half the price.

LiftdT4R

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bump bump, added a Weapons Light.

Last edited:

LiftdT4R

Flashlight Enthusiast

Super Bowl bump.

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic

Bump bump, added a Weapons Light. Make me an offer if you think I'm too high!!!

Super Bowl bump. Please feel free to make me an offer if you're interested.

I'm sure you know this (or should) but you are welcome to drop your posted price.

CPF rules for sellers does not allow "requests for offers" however.

LiftdT4R

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm sure you know this (or should) but you are welcome to drop your posted price.

CPF rules for sellers does not allow "requests for offers" however.

The rule I see is "You MUST post a price for all items you put up for sale. Auctions, feelers and requests for offers are NOT permitted. "

I take that to mean that you can't post items without a price and have the listing as an "offer only" thread. My items have a price that I feel is reasonable but I am open to entertaining offers. I see many threads that are "or best offer" (OBO) which is all I'm looking to do here.

If I'm in the wrong I apologize and won't do it again. Please let me know if I am allowed to do "or best offer" (OBO) on my sales threads.

archimedes

Flashaholic
Last edited:

LiftdT4R

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Laser Prodcuts 6R, Fivemega 18350 E to E Body, Malkoff M61W

Understood, I edited my prior posts.

JasonC8301

Flashlight Enthusiast

Is the M61W the L version? I cant see in photo.

LiftdT4R

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yes it is. I think it is engraved wrong because it is not a warm tint. The tine looks identical to Malkoff's neutral tint. If I had to guess it's likely an M61NL that is mislabelled.

chillinn

Flashlight Enthusiast

Fivemega E to E 18350 Aluminum Body - $45 shipped

gSryHhX.jpg

I bought this from a member who bought it from the original sales thread. It has never been used. I wanted to use it with a Malkoff VME Head but it didn't fit. It is very nice just not for me. This is the longer one, not the flat top 18350. I'm just looking to get back out of it what I had into it.

I wanted the 6R, but you added to your offerings... and I want the Black ehet 18350 Fivemega body even more (trying to maintain flashlight sanity, that is all).

I'll take it.

PM me with instruction? Thanks.

LiftdT4R

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sold! PM incoming.

LiftdT4R

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bump, some price drops and added an 18500 body.

LiftdT4R

Flashlight Enthusiast

Got it, thanks!! I'll get her out this morning.

LiftdT4R

Flashlight Enthusiast

It is an Aker and I also have a Cobra Tufskin that's smooth. I don;t need either they came with some vintage Surefires I picked up on fleabay. I'm up for trades too!!

I've had my eye on that little AAA Streamlight you have.