Kitchen LED lighting

ricwilli

Newly Enlightened
Hi eveyone

I was doing some research on LED's and came across this forum. I know nothing about LED's and I'm hoping that someone here can
help.
I'm in the beginning stages of building my home and I would like to add some LED's on top and bottom of the kitchen cabinets. As well as the ceiling above the island and on the island itself. My question is, is it ideal to have the electrician install outlets on each section on the cabinets, as in the picture so that I can plug the LED's into? This can be expensive as the electrician will charge $100 per outlet. Is there a better and cheaper way of doing this?
I would like to control the LED's with Google home. I was thinking of purchasing a wifi light switch so that I can turn on and off the LED's manually and with Google home. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2Kow7jF.jpg

archimedes

Flashaholic
Hello and welcome to CPF

I was planning to move your thread to Fixed Lighting, but it seems that another Mod has already done so ... :D

As a side note, the pace of this particular subforum is a bit more leisurely, so please try to be patient but others will likely drop by soon with helpful advice.

Cheers !