Valentines Day Gift Guide

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
Promlights.png

Score Serious Points

It might be a Hallmark Holiday, but that doesn't mean a card alone will cut it.

Flowers? Chocolate? You're better than that. You CARE more than that.

That's why you're going to scroll down and find something meaningful to give to that special someone this February 14th. A pocket light because you want her safe? Classy nail clippers to keep the grooming standards high? So many ways to say "I love you." So many ways to get them to say "Wow, you really know me."

Happy Valentine's Day, people. Keep the love flowing.

START SHOPPING

BetaQrs200.jpg

Pocket Flashlight

I'm not going to use fear to sell, but there's something reassuring about knowing your loved one will never be alone in the dark.

Voted Best AAA Flashlight of 2017 by EDC.com.

Beta up »
Klhip200.jpg

Klhip Nail Clippers

Nothing says "I love you" like a not-so-subtle grooming hint.

Seriously though, these nail clippers are classy AF and will be the last pair your Valentine will ever own.

Buy now »
QR200.jpg

Keychain Organizer

Keychains can get quickly out of hand. If your special someone could use some more organization in this corner of their life, consider gifting a Kappa quick-release or two.

I have three on my keychain to help keep car keys, workshop keys, and my Beta QR easily accessible.

Kappa QR here »
AlphaPenTi200.jpg

For the writer

True fact: Words flow more freely when you use a highly-quality pen. You think Hemingway wrote with a Bic?

The Alpha is the ultimate gift for the writer in your life. Just think of all the nice things he/she will write about you in the memoir.

Gift the Alpha »
Stirling200.jpg

For the STEM-y type

The Kontax Nano-Cannon Stirling Engine is a design and engineering marvel. Stirling engines work by cyclically heating and cooling the air inside the main chamber. It's like shiny, beautiful science experiment for the work desk or home library. They say, "I am sophisticated. I am curious. I am worthy of your respect."
Stirling here »
GiftCard200.jpg

Easy way out

What's a gift guide with out the gift card option. Some people are difficult (read: impossible) to buy for.

Those people are probably no stranger to gift cards, so no shame going this route.

Buy gift card»

Last edited: