• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SF E2L

Imon

Enlightened
Hi CPFers,

In my further attempt to streamline and simplify my collection I will be selling off some of my rarely used lights.

*EDIT* I have more stuff for sale in post #11 *EDIT*

Novatac Storm
1xCR123A
Gold anodized. No clip. Emitter appears to be a SSC P4. Color temperature is cool blue - I would say probably 6500K.
I believe Novatac went out of business awhile back. This one is probably 6-8 years old - I'm not totally sure but they once were of some interest to me since I think they share the same designer as the HDS lights.
$20 - SOLD

Nitecore T0
1xAAA
Emitter is a 5mm LED, cool blue, the color temperature is probably somewhere around 6500K.
The operation is a simple twisty on and off. I don't know much about this light but I believe when the Fenix E01 was still somewhat popular on CPF this model of light was looking to be something like that.
$7 - Withdrawn
Fenix E15
1xCR123A
Twisty operation H-M-L
This is the old E15 model. It uses optics instead of a reflector. Not sure of the emitter but sort of coolish white. I would guess around 5500K.
$12 - SOLD

Fenix,Novatac,Nitecore Bezel.jpg
Fenix,Novatac,Nitecore Tail.jpg

I would also sell all 3 of the above for $35.

Peak Logan
1x16340 (CR123A)
This one is a odd one. Aluminum body. It has a neutral white emitter (I think maybe a Nichia 219 but am not 100% sure). It has a momentary switch on the end and a twisty head.
I would recommend using this one as a pure twisty since the momentary switch on the back really gives you a finger workout (plus it can be quite temperamental).
The output is variable since it uses QTC to control brightness. Personally, in the few lights I've own with QTC, I've found it to be a little finicky but it does theoretically offer infinitely variable output.
The pocket clip is my own addition - I can't remember if it was a OEM part or not.
$40 - SOLD

Surefire E2L Outdoorsman
2xCR123A
This one has been around for awhile - I think I might have gotten this one in 09. It uses Surefire's TIR optic and has two modes - low and high. The color temperature on this one is actually quite good for a old SF. It's not a high-CRI light but I would put the color temperature at around 5200-5500K.
I believe back when this came out SF advertised the outputs as 15 & 60 although back then SF would often underestimate their output. As you can see from the picture the bezel on this has some scuffs and dings. There is one notable ding and a smaller one as well but the lens is in very good condition.
Serial number is A423685.
$100 $90 $80 $70

Surefire LX2 Lumamax
2xCR123A
I've had this one for awhile too although it is slightly newer than my E2L - definitely in better condition.
TIR optic just like the E2L with two different outputs. Depress the button slightly for low and depress fully for high output. Emitter is cooler than my E2L - I would place it probably around 5700-6000K.
The bezel on this one has some wear on the edges but generally in great condition. Lens is also in great condition.
Serial number is A42373
$140 $120 - SOLD

Surefires&Peak Bezels.jpg
Surefires&Peak Tails.jpg
Surefires&Peak Bodies.jpg

Thanks for taking a look - if you have questions I will try my best to answer them.

Last edited:

knfmkr

Newly Enlightened
Re: Random Assortment & Old Surefires

I'll take the Logan please. PM me with PayPal.

knfmkr

Newly Enlightened

Payment sent. Thank you.

Greenbean

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take the Fenix please.

PM your PayPal addy bro!

Greenbean

Flashlight Enthusiast

PayPal sent, [emoji106]

Imon

Enlightened

Don't feel like starting another thread so I'll add some flashlight parts to this new post.

Assortment of Solarforce parts:
I'm selling these as a set since selling them individually wouldn't cover the cost of shipping.

-Head with radial fins.
I'm pretty sure this is Solarforce although I can't see any markings on the item. Fins are obviously there for heat dissipation. Although if you use a P60-style drop-in that generates a lot of heat the key will be to have a way to transfer the heat from the drop-in to the head.
-18650 extension
Pretty self-explanatory. For use on a L2 body (compatible with my SF 6P LED body as well) if you want to turn your light into a 2x18650 setup. Obviously your drop-in would have to be rated for 8.4V.
-L2 body
1x18650 body. Of all the parts this one is in the most used state. The edges of the head has dings and scuffs around the inside of the head from P60 drop-ins use. Still totally usable though.
-L2M body
1x16340 body. Basically the L2 expect for use as a stubby P60 host.
-Unknown Solarforce tail
Not sure about the name or model of this. Squarish tailcap.
$30 - SOLD

Solarforce front.jpg
Solarforce back.jpg
Surefire 6P LED Host:
This has been bored for 18650 although this can be a bit tricky. My AW 18650s slip in just fine but I have some Orbtronic 18650s that won't fit in. 18650s are supposed to be 18mm in diameter although I suppose there are some variances between manufacturers.
There is wearing of the anodized finish on the head, body, and tail (see pictures). The gold-color lens ring is obviously not stock Surefire - I believe it was a Oveready part. Serial number: A638985.
$45 - SOLD
*Edit* After hunting down my digital calipers I measured the difference between my AW and Orbtronic 18650s. Seems like the AWs are about 18.4mm in diameter and the Orbtronics are 18.6mm. A small difference but enough so one would fit and the other won't*

HDS Clicky 18650 Body:
Title say it all. A HDS clicky body for those who want to use a 18650 cell.
Button is executive (not tactical) style. This is in great shape. I virtually never used it since I was so used to the 16340 shape and feel. Threads are Acme style so if you have a older HDS your head isn't going to fit.
The pocket clip is the black decorative style.
$140 $130 SOLD

Oveready Delrin tail shroud:

The material is Delrin and it is a friction fit over a 6P host tailcap. A word of caution - this can be quite hard to take off once put on so only put it on if you intend to keep it on.
This part serves two purposes - to have a clip to attach it to your pants or belt and to give your 6P host the ability to tail stand.
$25 - SOLD

6P, HDS, Clip front.jpg
6P, HDS, Clip back.jpg
6P body.jpg

Last edited:

Khsaccali

Newly Enlightened
Re: Random Assortment & Old Surefires & Flashlight Parts

FYI, pics aren't showing on these. Pm sent

Imon

Enlightened

Nope - attachments aren't opening.

"Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

Bummer.
I'm not sure why it's not showing ... it works for me but that might seem obvious.

I'll try to fix this guys. I stopped using my old picture hosting website so I've had to try to find new ways to display images.
Solarforce front.jpg
Solarforce back.jpg

6P, HDS, Clip front.jpg
6P, HDS, Clip back.jpg
6P body.jpg

Last edited:

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take the $30 assortment.

LX2 received. Thanks! It's like new.

If I had opened a fresh-from-Surefire package and this came out I wouldn't be remotely disappointed.

Last edited:

Greenbean

Flashlight Enthusiast

PM sent brother.

Greenbean

Flashlight Enthusiast

PayPal sent brother.

Thanks again.