Recommend me an interesting light with XHP series emitter

Dioda

Newly Enlightened
Hello fellow enthusiasts.

Upon my realisation that I mostly need short to medium range illumination, such as in my yard, garden, etc, I set out on a mission to get me some balanced beam, floodier type of light. My longer range needs are covered by XPL HI based throwers, but due to their narrow beam they are borderline useless around my house, especially in lower modes when the spill is minimal.

As such I would like some recommendations for interesting lights with either the XHP 35, 50, 70, or possibly MT-G2 LED chips.

Here is what I consider important:

- balanced beam with larger hotspot, good blending between spot and the surrounding corona, but not an all out flooder
- used primarily around house, garden, cabin or campsite
- preferably OP reflector for smooth beam
- not the smallest EDC format, but preferably something that fits into cargo pants or jacket
- should have moonlight mode and good mode spacing, turbo output around 2000+ lumens
- beefy enough not to overheat immediately
- Im willing to consider also multi emitter lights, but preferably not the soda can type due to their bulkiness
- can be brand name or also reliable budget brand

My favourite at the moment is Nitecore EC4S or EC4SW. I like the format, has moonlight mode, has no PWM, good mode spacing. While the EC4S has some throw due to smaller LED, the neutral version seems much more floodier due to MT-G2

Which other ones would you consider worth recommending?