• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired [FOUND]: Surefire e1e

Khsaccali

Newly Enlightened
FOUND

update: I've bought a couple e1e's but love these little things so looking for more. I would like to mod two, keep one stock, and have one beater/user.

Will consider any type/condition but particularly interested older versions.

first note: Hello, I'm looking for a clean e1e. It can be any style but not interested in e1b or e1l. I prefer stock, but will consider mods. I'll pay a good price. Thanks!

Last edited:

recDNA

Flashaholic
Re: WTB: Surefire e1e

Hello, I'm looking for a clean e1e. It can be any style but not interested in e1b or e1l. I prefer stock, but will consider mods. I'll pay a good price. Thanks!
There's at least one on ebay

Allnew2me

Enlightened

I know you are looking for an E1E but I thought I'd let you know I have a brand-new E2E in original packaging, all paperwork, along with a Surefire nylon holster, spare bulb and SC3 battery case if you're interested. It's about 10 years old.

altermann

Enlightened

I have one 3 flat body and twisty tailcap, please pm me with offer

Khsaccali

Newly Enlightened

Bump....thanks for the replies, still looking for an e1e. If user "Dirty wage guy" could clear his PMs, I could reply. Thanks!

Aduraku

Newly Enlightened

I know you are looking for an E1E but I thought I'd let you know I have a brand-new E2E in original packaging, all paperwork, along with a Surefire nylon holster, spare bulb and SC3 battery case if you're interested. It's about 10 years old.

Still have this? Is it black? PM on the way

Khsaccali

Newly Enlightened

Bump....for those sellers that contacted me but might not be checking their PMs.

MikeSalt

Flashlight Enthusiast

Here is the one I have available. There's barely any use on the original bulb because I immediately changed it for a LumensFactory high output assembly. It does have some dings to the front and rear (picture), and it is a clicky switch, not a twist/momentary. Since getting my Hi-CRI Zebralight SC52d, this light just isn't getting the love it should.

MikeSalt

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is no longer available, I have gifted it to Kurt. Hope she serves you well :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Mick

Here is the one I have available. There's barely any use on the original bulb because I immediately changed it for a LumensFactory high output assembly. It does have some dings to the front and rear (picture), and it is a clicky switch, not a twist/momentary. Since getting my Hi-CRI Zebralight SC52d, this light just isn't getting the love it should.

Khsaccali

Newly Enlightened

Yes, Mick was incredibly generous. Truly, CPF members amaze me. This light from Mick will be a permanent part of my collection. I'll close this thread now.

archimedes

Flashaholic

This is no longer available, I have gifted it to Kurt. Hope she serves you well :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Mick

Yes, Mick was incredibly generous. Truly, CPF members amaze me. This light from Mick will be a permanent part of my collection. I'll close this thread now.

Wow ... :goodjob:

lovecpf

Congrats to both (and I'll fix the title, since this thread has aged out from title edits)