• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired JetBeam Jet-TH20

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Something has come up and I am cutting back on my flashlight hobby, if not getting out for a while. Need these to go to a good home. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Sale Terms:
  • US/US territory shipping only, unless we have previously dealt before
  • First Class shipping unless otherwise indicated
  • Paypal Purchase of Goods Option (no gift payments please)
  • I reserve the right to refuse sale at my discretion
  • Not looking for trades
4) JetBeam Jet-TH20 relisted
4) JetBeam Jet-TH20
Emitter: XHP70.2 (cool white). Super bright! Has a momentary/constant on switch, with paddle switches along side main tail switch. Paddle switches adjust modes from Turbo, High, Med, and Low. A press and hold from either on or off will activate strobe. Includes box and all original accessories, along with Jetbeam battery.

zm88Jo6.jpg

q2LftoO.jpg

ph6HcpM.jpg

2mnYAId.jpg

Sold:
1) FourSevens Mini Mk II Ti [Sold on another forum] $40
2) JetBeam E20R [Sold on another forum] $40
3) JetBeam Jet-II Pro [Sold on another forum] $30

1) FourSevens Mini Mk II Ti
Emitter: XM-L2 U3 (neutral white). This is brand new and still sealed. Beadblasted finish. Uses 1 CR123a or 16340 (not included).

2) JetBeam E20R
Emitter: SST-40 N4 BC (cool white). This is a catch and release. Small light with big output (listed 990 lumnes) with onboard micro usb charging (cable included). Includes box and all original accessories (16340 Jetbeam battery as well).

3) JetBeam Jet-II Pro
Emitter: XP-L HI (cool white). Tested but uncarried. Has a nice cool white tint with decent throw thanks to the factory dedomed XP-L High Intensity emitter. Includes pocket clip with original accessories and box. Bezel ring can be taken off and swapped out for a strike bezel (included). Uses 1 CR123a battery or 1 RCR123/16340. I am including a rechargeable Nitecore RCR123a battery with it.

Full Disclosure: Depending on the length of time removed from the battery, each battery change can possibly place the light in electronic lockout mode. This is not a fault or defect, but is worth mentioning for someone who might be unaware of this feature. Also please note closeup of emitter, in the photo it looks like the bottom of the reflector is damaged but this is just a matter of the angle. The reflector is just fine without any damage.

UI while electronically locked out:
From off: Press and hold switch for 3 seconds to unlock light.
From off: Double click to moonlight. While on, a press and hold cycles only between the two modes of moonlight and High. A single click turns the light off.
From off or on: Triple click to access strobe.
From on: Quad click to set 3 minute timer (light turns off). Quad click again to set 9 minute timer.

UI while unlocked:
From off: Press and hold switch for 3 seconds to electronically lock the light out.
From off: Double click to moonlight. While on, a press and hold cycles only between the two modes of moonlight and High. A single click turns the light off.
From off: A single click turns the light on to the last memorized mode (default is High). While on, a press and hold cycles the light from Hight to Medium to Low.
From off or on: Triple click to access strobe.
From on: Quad click to set 3 minute timer (light turns off). Quad click again to set 9 minute timer.

Manual lockout can be achieved by slightly loosening the tailcap to break current connection. The UI might seem complicated at first but it isn't once you get the hang of it. It's really quite versatile.

Last edited:

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FourSevens and Jetbeam lights

Hey Mosho9,
FYI, for those viewing this post from an IPod or iPhone, most of the text does not show up without choosing web view.
I have the first three of the four lights and am pleased with all. Another perk on the Jetbeam E20R is that even though not advertised, an 18350 fits just fine and augments the runtime. GLWTS

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FourSevens and Jetbeam lights

Hi Crazyeddiethefirst,

Thanks for the heads up. I'm not sure why it doesn't show on an Iphone or Ipod. I wonder if it has to do with the different font colors or bolded text?

And you are correct, I did forget to mention that the Jetbeam E20R accepts an 18350. I always found it odd that Jetbeam did not include that in their description (unless they did and I missed it :eek:) but it was the same with the Jetbeam/Niteye EC-R16.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: JetBeam Jet-TH20 left [Sold: 47's Mini MkII, Jetbeam E20R and Jet-II Pro]

Up again for another look with a new price.