Spark SD6

harro

Enlightened
Hi everyone,
Has anyone ever heard of a headlamp called, Spark SD6-800CW? More to the point I guess, is, does anyone have any experience with this particular light? While there are some extremely nice ZL's and other brands of headlamps out there, the ask for them ' downunder ', was just a little too rich for my shallow pockets. This one seemed to tick all the boxes for me, and for the occasional use that it will see,
18650 capable and contained in the headlamp itself,
.5lm through to 800lm in 5 modes,
very floody, and virtually a mule with the 'black' reflector,
top strap on the headband,
good runtimes in the three ' mid modes '.
I'd be interested to know how much difference the optional op reflector makes when installed, and what the CW X-ML is like? I like a cw emitter, but not to a point where they are emitting blue/purple light tinges. The thing will be used for night walking, and also as a tool in my work crawling around in dark roof spaces. My current headlamp is an old Sunrei with disgusting PWM and very little light output everywhere, and primary AAA's x 3.
Many thanks for your thoughts.

:candle:

bentas

Newly Enlightened
G'day Harro, recently ordered a ZLH600Fc and with free shipping for items over $50 to Australia using the Zebralight website, it was cheaper than the Spark option... Worth a thought unless you're really wanting the Spark.
I'm after a 14500 headlamp now, hoping to find a used one with the right features, though shipping from the States changes the price significantly. Cheers Ben