Anybody seen these chargers

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well I'm conviced, shame it doesn't do xx350 cells.
It'll be interesting to see what HKJ thinks of it.
I'll sit on my hands until he has a look.
P

Last edited:

Glenn7

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maybe the next gen they bring out will, but I want it to do the new 20/21700 batteries that are becoming a new standard (if someone gets one they could measure if the charger can stretch to the 700 length)
Looking at the spec's it will do all sizes under 26650 using spacers - even in the small slots with spacers it will do the smaller sized lithiums.

HKJ.......... :twothumbs

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
i guess it depends how flexible the slots are, how many millimeters will it compensate for in cell size variation?
I could cope with spacers, maybe variable springy ones?
P

Last edited:

rayman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like the idea with the display but I don't like that they don't charge 16340. I see that by removing this option you have less moving parts but for me 16340 is an important battery size.

maukka

Enlightened
The display and features look very attractive but the rigid slot arrangement is bad with support only for AA/AAA and xx650 sizes. Anyone know if it even fits protected cells?

Also it can only do either NiMH or Li-Ion, not both. Also just 1xAA + 2xAAA or 2xAA + 1xAAA. It does have USB firmware upgrade but no software for logging? The MC3000 is not that much more and is much more flexible.

Last edited:

Latest posts