• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 4Sevens Quark 123²

Imon

Enlightened
Hey CPFers,

I'm putting up some of my old 4Sevens up for sale.

4Sevens Quark 123² R5 Edition
2xCR123A (I would often use this light with 1x17670. 18650s don't fit)
I ordered this back in 2010. IIRC the emitter is a CREE XP-G. Color temp is cool white.
Operation is full twist of the head for access to turbo and strobe and partial twist for all other modes.
Light ano wearing on the flashlight along with some dings on the bezel (see pics). Lens is in good condition - no scratches.
I don't have the original box but it comes with holster and lanyard in pic.
$40

FourSevens Atom AL
1xCR123A
Had this one modded by Vinh back in 2014. Emitter is Nichia 219B - I think the original emitter was a XP-G2. Emitter swap did result in a drop of overall output but it does have a nice tint.
This is a pure flood light. Twisty operation - turn the head partially for low and fully for high. Magnetic base to stick on to ferromagnetic surfaces.
$40 SOLD

4Sevens Front.jpg
4Sevens Back.jpg
4Sevens Bezel.jpg

Solarforce L2X Host and Body
2x18650The L2X was a special edition of the L2.
Has a waffle-like pattern to the light. The pattern gives you a good grip on the lights. Supposedly it also increases surface area on the light for heat dissipation - although, as with any P60 host, the most important thing is how well heat can be transferred from the drop-in to the body.
Interestingly only the body on the host is marked "L2X" and "SolarForce." I don't know the story on the other one - maybe a pre-production model or something.
$15 for the body
$30 for the host
$40 for both
SOLD

SolarForce L2X Front.jpg
SolarForce L2X Back.jpg

Thanks for looking! :)

Last edited:

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: 4Sevens Quark 123², Atom, and Solarforce L2X.

I'll take the l2x body & host

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: 4Sevens Quark 123², Atom, and Solarforce L2X.

believe it or not, i put an incan 14v in the host, 3 x efest 18350, and a triad oveready tailcap. i realized i actually bought extended L2X's so my vinz drop-in won't work. i just stuck my old neutral 1100 lumen sportac drop in for the time being in case i don't want to spend $150 on a 2-cell version