• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired [CLOSED / MOVED / WITHDRAWN]: Muyshondt, Peak

elzilcho

Enlightened
Prices include CONUS shipping, no international, sorry. PayPal only. First "I'll take it" either here or via PM gets it (timestamp will decide if multiple posts).

#10 - Muyshondt Aeon Mk I HA $85
This light does not work properly. Purchased from another forum member (original sales thread http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?444495-Sold-for-1-Muyshondt-Aeon-Mk-1-Used) but when it arrived I discovered it was unreliable. Sometimes the emitter only glows very faintly and never completely illuminates, other times you twist the head and it works fine. It's about 50/50 on whether it will light up like it's supposed to or not. I threw it in the recycling bin intending to discard it during our city's annual cleanup day but thought I'd put it up for a last-minute sale in case any Muyshondt fans were interested in it. The appearance is the same as shown in the photos in the original sales thread. Will include one brand new CR2 Duracell battery.

#11 - Peak Eiger brass $55
Purchased directly from Peak, it's the keychain body with QTC, the narrow optic and a neutral emitter. Carried for only a few days, it's been sitting in a drawer growing a bit of a patina ever since. Photos pending.

#12 - HDS 140 lumen clicky $150
This has the XP-G emitter and was dialed down to a max of 140 lumens by Henry so the battery life even at high is very good. Stainless bezel, flush tail cap. Works perfectly. It has a ding in the tailcap from a drop but is otherwise in excellent physical condition. Includes the stock pocket clip though it hasn't been carried much, it has spent most of its life in the package. Photos pending.

----------
SOLD/WITHDRAWN ITEMS

#1 - SOLD - Copper Lumintop Tool with Cree emitter $20
Purchased new, not carried much. M-L-H version. It's in excellent condition and has a nice natural patina. Comes with the stock Tool clip plus a Preon clip.

#2 - SOLD - Preon pocket clip $5
Ordered a couple of them and never used this one.

#3 - WITHDRAWN - Inova XS

#4 - SOLD -Olight I3E EOS $8
A fantastic little light, carried for a couple of days before deciding I just have no use for it. Excellent condition.

#5 - SOLD - SureFire E1L Outdoorsman $85
3/45 lumens, excellent condition. Barely carried. There is one spot on the ano (just above the "N" in Outdoorsman) that looks thin. Otherwise close to pristine. Comes with the newer 2-way pocket clip that has a lanyard hole.

#6 - SOLD -SureFire KX1 head for E1L $50
Two levels, BA serial number, natural HA. Purchased new in the package, removed it to function check and it hasn't been used since.

#7 - SOLD - SureFire E1B Backup $85
110/5 lumens, excellent condition. Barely carried. Has a creamy white beam on high and low, no sign of green at either level. Comes with Z68 tail cap and original box.

#8 - WITHDRAWN - SureFire E1B Backup

#9 - SOLD -Malkoff MDC $95
3/25/250 lumens, excellent condition. Head is brand new, body is early generation with deep carry pocket clip.

Last edited:

thslw8jg

Enlightened
SureFire, Olight, Lumintop Cu, Inova, Preon clip

I'll take #2 Preon pocket clip

PP sent, thanks

Last edited:

Trenchant

Newly Enlightened
Re: SureFire, Olight, Lumintop Cu, Inova, Preon clip

I'll take the SureFire KX1 LED Conversion Head, please.

elzilcho

Enlightened

SureFire KX1 head is SPF.

Copper Tool is SOLD.

Last edited:

elzilcho

Enlightened

All sold items have been shipped out. Buyers should have tracking numbers in their PM inbox. Thank you!

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast

Picture of Malkoff MDC?
Unfortunately i just purchased one of these before you put this up. Would still like to see the pic though