Looking for drivers, LEDs ect for a single AAA flashlight

Star Eagle

Newly Enlightened
Hi guys

I have an Olight i3S-CU EOS that was damaged by a battery leak. I've have contacted Olight as was suggested in another thread I started over in their forum but I'm still trying to find replacement/alternative parts for it as I don't thing I'll get it repaired under warranty.

Could anyone recommend anywhere I could find drivers, LEDs ect for a single AAA flashlight with a twist head switch?

Someone on the budget light forum already suggested a driver from mountain electronics llc but any other suggestions would be most welcome.

DrafterDan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know RMM from Mountain Electronics sells AA and AAA drivers. I think they are sourced from something else, but fully tested and working. The driver and LED doesn't care if the body is a switch type or a twisty, they just know they are getting juice or not

edit:
There's a reason why you are getting multiple suggestions for Mtn Elec, go for it! Or just look at Bangood or Deal Extreme, but the spec sheets are a bit spotty, you might have to do a lot of reading to see if it is suitable for you or not