Beta QR 365nm UV

Newguy2012

Enlightened
A while back Jason previewed a beta with UV led on his instagram. Does any know if he made a small batch? I sure would like one. I remember asking back in 2016 and he said he'll do a small batch.

Newguy2012

Enlightened
If only more people get on board one for then maybe it can happen. Single aaa UV light don't exist. I use a x3 aaa clicky UV light to check for security mark on cash. If would be nice to have a compact solid UV light.

Duramarks

Newly Enlightened
I'd be interested, I have the Eag tac one but it's not the right wave length to be as useful.

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
Id be on board for one of those!
I'm in for one
If only more people get on board one for then maybe it can happen. Single aaa UV light don't exist. I use a x3 aaa clicky UV light to check for security mark on cash. If would be nice to have a compact solid UV light.
Im in.
got an s2 for that at moment, too big.
I'd be interested, I have the Eag tac one but it's not the right wave length to be as useful.
I'd be interested too! Maybe it could be ano'd blue?

Ask And You shall receive

Link

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sign up for email notifications on the UV lights page, and when they drop You'll get notified :D

Don't forget UV glasses are required to safely use this product.

Espionage Studio

Enlightened
I was happy to score one of these purple gems, my first real 365uv light. I am regretting cheaping out and not getting the pocket clip option but I am looking forward to checking this light out. Thanks Got Lumens? for the heads up on these, I hope it does well and remains in the lineup!

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looking forward to this new light.
I am curious to see the brightness difference by using larger trits in the locator caps.

Espionage Studio

Enlightened
After receiving my UV light I am quite happy with the performance, it lives up to the description very well and the included battery was a generous touch. I have a black light that I've had for years and years that I always enjoyed turning on and making things/clothing in the room glow at parties etc but this is my first actual 365nm UV flashlight. I don't have any UV goggles yet so I am hesitant to use it much for fear of damaging the peepers but it really makes things glow and is great for charging glow in the dark material. I shined it at a dklaser six shooter tritium lantern and wow, I've never seen tritium glow so bright! I see they are now sold out on the Prometheus site, I'm assuming most of them went to flashaholics on CPF, what do you guys think of your UV Beta's?

Prometheus Beta QR UV 365nm by Espionage Studio, on Flickr