• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn...WTS...Polarion PS-PH50D...$950.00 **SALE ENDING SOON**

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast
Withdrawn, Sale over.

Up for sale is my slightly used and i do mean slightly used, as in less than 30 mins.
It was my safe queen. I am the original owner of her, bought it brand new.
Only reason i'm selling this bad *** is to help pay for a major car repair to my daily driver...(new transmission).
This is the new updated version with 2 levels of play with a bigger battery for more play time.
Amazing the amount of light this puts out.

$950.00 shipped and insured.
USA shipping only.

Once it ships and leaves my hands its not
my responsibility.

Paypal or Postal Money Order OK.
First i'll take it posted gets it.
If you have any questions please feel free to pm me.

Thanks for looking. :wave:

PICT0454.jpg
PICT0455.jpg
PICT0457.jpg
PICT0458.jpg
PICT0459.jpg

Here are the specs....

Our newest and most powerful tactical light. 2 modes, 30 W and 50 W, 4500 lumens in 50 W mode, 2800 in 30 W mode. Comes with charger, battery and hard plastic case. Color temperature 4300 K. Replaces PH50.
Lamp Type: Metal Halide HID
Power: 50W/ 30W (dual mode)
Max flux: 4500 lumens / 2800 lumens
Color: 4300 K
Illumination: 1.2 km (depends on atmospheric conditions)
Voltage: 10-18 VDC
Battery: LiIon rechargeable
Run time: 85 / 130 minutes
Size: 90 X 310 X 120 mm

Last edited:

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS...Polarion PS-PH50D...$1000.00

Buy with confidence from Ron! He's an upstanding all around great guy!

Would love to see some beam shots. Couldn't find much on this one. Is it a fairly new version?

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast

Buy with confidence from Ron! He's an upstanding all around great guy!

Would love to see some beam shots. Couldn't find much on this one. Is it a fairly new version?

Thanks djans,
And folks i can say the same about him as well. He's ol school here as well. A great guy indeed.
It has replaced the ph-50 model. The new version has a high and lo now and the head has been reworked to help with the heat transfer.

I've been searching around and forgot about this ...http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...ed-in-group-buy-for-Polarion-PH50D&highlight=

As for beamshots from mmwaaaah? Never been able to take great pics like some of our members here.
I'll keep searching for some and i'll post em to you.
I do love this beast. And may unsell this pretty soon, depends. Thats a killer price too. Where all the ballers at?

Last edited:

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks djans,
And folks i can say the same about him as well. He's ol school here as well. A great guy indeed.
It has replaced the ph-50 model. The new version has a high and lo now and the head has been reworked to help with the heat transfer.

I've been searching around and forgot about this ...http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...ed-in-group-buy-for-Polarion-PH50D&highlight=

As for beamshots from mmwaaaah? Never been able to take great pics like some of our members here.
I'll keep searching for some and i'll post em to you.
I do love this beast. And may unsell this pretty soon, depends. Thats a killer price too. Where all the ballers at?

Mighty kind words Ron. Like I need another toy, but this is one of the "classics" that I've always wanted. HMMMMM?

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast

Mighty kind words Ron. Like I need another toy, but this is one of the "classics" that I've always wanted. HMMMMM?

Ahh, toys...
I do remember dreaming for many years of owning the mighty ph-50 also. When it happened... Yes, I made it!!
Im hoping someday of owning the other mighty dog, the maxabeam new version.

Yes Sir...These Deals just a keep a coming. :twothumbs

Last edited:

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast

What a steal of a sale on this beast! Still tempted Ron, but alas, bills to pay and a house to save for 🙄