Foursevens updates: Products and Warranties

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast

Foursevens Products are
LIVE!!

Foursevens legacy products up ... while they last.

We've added New Old Stock (NOS) Foursevens products to the website. These are legacy items and quantities are limited, so grab a few while they can.

We'll be rolling out new products and making upgrades to some of the old ones as the weeks unfold. Stay tuned!

A few folks had questions about Foursevens warranties – there's an update on that as well in the link below.

New Episode!

Have you ever launched or backed a project on Kickstarter? You might enjoy this latest episode of our I'm No Expert podcast. I share my experiences running 5 campaigns for Prometheus Lights. 5 campaigns. Does that make me an expert? Listen and decide for yourself...

I also drop some hints as to the NEXT Kickstarter campaign coming out of Prometheus Lights.
Is that click bait-y enough for you?

As always, thank you for your support!

Last edited:

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is there a way to access account information on the Foursevens website? I was trying to find when I had purchased a particular light.

~ Chance
I'm sorry Chance the new FourSevens server is no longer active and forwards to Prometheus. Great question.

When the Foursevens website went down, the web application to access the former server's database went dark also.

GL

Last edited: