THE NEW FENIX PD35 IS NOW RELEASED! It sure is a beauty!

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
BAM! NEW FENIX PD35 V 2.0 IS
OFFICIALLY RELEASED!

Fenix has again made "great" "greater" with the new Fenix PD35 V. 2.0. Major improvements: HUGE increase in efficiency with an amazing maximum 450-hour runtime. Then the newly design side switch is super sweet. Start reviewing the new Fenix PD35 below then jump over top our website to learn specifics and read the online user manual which is now included in full on our website. Then PREORDER! We anticipate mega orders for this upgrade.

PREORDER YOURS HERE
(Don't forget the CPF08 8% discount code)

REMEMBER
JUST LIKE ALWAYS, YOU'LL RECEIVE
2x REWARD POINTS FOR YOUR PREORDER!

CLICK HERE FOR ALL PD35 IMAGES

THEN

PREORDER TODAY!

Last edited:

hiuintahs

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was curious as to how stiff the tail cap switch is to push? Beginning with (I think) the PD32,2016 edition, Fenix made the tail cap switch a lot stiffer to push. And I saw that also with the LD12, 2017 edition. I was just curious if this new PD35 V2.0 switch has the same feel as those or if its more similar to the original PD35? Thanks :)

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was curious as to how stiff the tail cap switch is to push? Beginning with (I think) the PD32,2016 edition, Fenix made the tail cap switch a lot stiffer to push. And I saw that also with the LD12, 2017 edition. I was just curious if this new PD35 V2.0 switch has the same feel as those or if its more similar to the original PD35? Thanks :)

You don't want a 1000 lm to go on in your pocket, right? :)

colight

Enlightened

I don't know about those other products, but I received my PD35 V2.0 a few days ago, and I certainly cannot say that it is difficult to push. I agree with vadimax that you don't want it to switch on inadvertently, but I do not think that will happen easily. This is IMO a fantastic edc light, btw - small enough to throw in my pocket and carry anywhere. I love it!