• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

New Product Announcement - NITECORE P26 Infinite Brightness Tactical Flashlight

NitecoreStore

Enlightened
NITECORE P26 1000 Lumen Infinitely Variable Brightness Tactical LED Flashlight

NOW IN STOCK AND SHIPPING!

CREE XP-L HI V3 LED emits up to 1000 lumens output

Infinitely adjust brightness from 0.5 to 1000 lumens

24000cd peak beam intensity with 336 yards throw distance

Single button tail cap capable of tail stand

Uses 1x 18650 or 2x CR123A batteries for up to 500 hours runtime

Save 15% with coupon code CPF15OFF

fl-nite-p26.htm

fl-nite-p26.htm

Last edited:

rickypanecatyl

Enlightened
Just to clarify = Can you determine the brightness/output level BEFORE you turn on the flashlight?

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wish strobe wasn't right next to the brightest level. It always turns to strobe when I am trying to access the brightest level. Annoying.

carteriii

Newly Enlightened
How is the beam of this P26 going to compare to the MT22C? I can see from the specs that the 1000 lumens are the same, but the LED is different and the throw of the P26 is further. Is that due entirely to the LED or is there some difference in the head/reflector? I do see the difference in impact resistance, particularly for a weapon mount, but I'm mostly curious about the bream differences.

NitecoreStore

Enlightened
How is the beam of this P26 going to compare to the MT22C? I can see from the specs that the 1000 lumens are the same, but the LED is different and the throw of the P26 is further. Is that due entirely to the LED or is there some difference in the head/reflector? I do see the difference in impact resistance, particularly for a weapon mount, but I'm mostly curious about the bream differences.

Here's a beam shot comparing the two. The P26 reflector is deeper which combined with the XP-L HI V3 LED creates that focused hot spot and longer throw. Hope that helps!
P26_MT22C.jpg