• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

(New Release) Klarus Outdoor Headlamp Released - 550Lumens Aluminum H1A Headlamp

klight

Enlightened
1x 14500 550Lumens

Aluminum Triple-Lamp Compact Headlamp

*****Klarus H1A ******

-
--RELEASE---

Klarus H1A Headlamp Aluminum Version Release!

After Klarus first headlamp Titanium H1A released in last September, many Klarus fans showed great interested in it, but most of them are inclined to a Klarus headlamp with better price, then here comes Klarus H1A Headlamp Aluminum Version, the only difference with the Titanium H1A is the construction material changed to be Aluminum.

***********************************************************************************
🙄Can you Guess & Comment with the Price in your mind?🙄
*******************************************************************************************

Main Feature of H1A Headlamp:
1.CREE XP-L V6 LED, 550lumens, 1 x 14500 or 1 x AA;
2.Aerospace Aluminum Housing, lightweight at 67g/2.36oz;
3.Triple-lamp system, optimal beam pattern;
4.90-Degree adjustable illumination;
5.Runtime up to 127hours.

More info about Klarus H1A AL as below or click the link: http://bit.ly/2oQte71

Last edited:

deltabravo88

Newly Enlightened
Re: New Klarus Aluminum H1A Headlamp

Hello Klarus Light!

I've been on the lookout for this new aluminum version of the H1A since your announcement. It's end of April now, and I can't seem to find it offered anywhere as of today's date.

I've written your Klarus customer service who directed me to the online retailer Flashlightz, but they aren't listing it for sale on their site either. Where can these be purchased? I'm hoping to find a few rather than go with another headlamp choice. I really like the announced price you made here in the forums of under $55 USD per unit ...

TIA! - dB88

klight

Enlightened
Re: New Klarus Aluminum H1A Headlamp

Hello Klarus Light!

I've been on the lookout for this new aluminum version of the H1A since your announcement. It's end of April now, and I can't seem to find it offered anywhere as of today's date.

I've written your Klarus customer service who directed me to the online retailer Flashlightz, but they aren't listing it for sale on their site either. Where can these be purchased? I'm hoping to find a few rather than go with another headlamp choice. I really like the announced price you made here in the forums of under $55 USD per unit ...

TIA! - dB88

Hello, deltabravo88,

Thanks a lot for your interesting in our Aluminium H1A Headlamp, and really regret for the delay of the availability, due to some updates in need, the Aluminum H1A Headlamp will be available around the middle of May, news will be updated, thanks a lot for your patience.

Best regards!
Klarus Team