• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Any suggestions on contacting Peak for problem with order?

creaker

Newly Enlightened
Hi All,

I ordered a new Logan directly from Peak LED back in January.

The light arrived but had problems from the start - it was not stable at high output (flickering and dropping back to lower brightness after a few seconds) regardless of battery used.

I emailed Peak LED and got a quick response from Robyn - they apologized and requested for me to send the light back for inspection and either they would repair or replace.

The light was sent back to Phoenix on my dime and was delivered there on Feb 21 according to USPS.

I've emailed them a couple times since then asking for an update but have received no response so I'm not sure what the status is.

Any suggestions?

I'm heading out of the country soon so I'm sure I won't have the light with me, but I would like to know that they have actually received it and are working to resolve the problem.

Regards,
Chris

Sproing

Newly Enlightened
I'm in the same boat as you, unfortunately. :-(

I made an order with them on Feb 12. Robyn was very helpful and replied to my questions very quickly.

I received my order quickly and was quite pleased with it so I decided to make another purchase from them a few days later. It's been weeks now and I haven't received the 2nd order. Never even got a shipping notification for it.

I've tried to email them several times over the past few weeks but haven't received any replies. I find it quite strange that they went from very good customer service and fast shipping to completely disappearing in a matter of a couple days.

Hopefully they will be back and we'll get our problems resolved soon.

Warmcopper123

Newly Enlightened
Love Peak but that's how they are sometimes . It has happened to me as well. Great CS then a period of nothing for awhile then back on track. I know at one point Robyn or family there had some serious family issues? I cant quite remember. It is a small family business though so sometimes they get overwhelmed. hang in there they will get back to you for sure. they always have for me and I don't recall ever hearing of someone getting screwed by Peak they are good people .

Sproing

Newly Enlightened
Love Peak but that's how they are sometimes . It has happened to me as well. Great CS then a period of nothing for awhile then back on track. I know at one point Robyn or family there had some serious family issues? I cant quite remember. It is a small family business though so sometimes they get overwhelmed. hang in there they will get back to you for sure. they always have for me and I don't recall ever hearing of someone getting screwed by Peak they are good people .

Thanks for the reassuring words Warmcooper123. Robyn was very pleasant when I talked to her and I did receive a really nice light ( so much so I ordered one of the different models after).

I hope I don't have to file a dispute but it is kind of a pricey light. I'll hang in there a little longer.

Sproing

Newly Enlightened
Speak of the devil. Minutes after posting my reply above I got a reply from Robyn about my light shipping out today or tomorrow latest. Glad they're back!