• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: Surefire C2HA 18650 | Reylights: Ti and Cu Tool

bla2000

Enlightened
Surefire C2HA bored for 18650. Includes p60 lamp, SS bezel ring, Oveready delrin tailshroud and lanyard. There is some wear on the edge of the tail near the lanyard ring and on the knurling of the tail.

Was $150. Was $135. Now $125 USD. Paypal only. Includes shipping to Canada and USA. First I'll take it in the thread gets it. Sold to fordcappy.

DSC_0014_2588x1941 by ilikeflashlights2010, on Flickr

DSC_0018_2772x2079 by ilikeflashlights2010, on Flickr

DSC_0029_2097x1573 by ilikeflashlights2010, on Flickr

DSC_0020_2531x1898 by ilikeflashlights2010, on Flickr

Reylight Ti and Reylight Cu Tool are sold to YummyBacon!. The titanium is like new having a Nichia 219B 4500K 91CRI led. The copper has a few scratches and a ding on the lanyard attachment point. Both lights have Reylights low-medium-high driver. The low is 1 lumen.

Was $65. Was $60. Now $55 USD. Paypal only. Includes shipping to Canada and USA. Sold to YummyBacon!
DSC_0016_2508x1881 by ilikeflashlights2010, on Flickr

Last edited:

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Reylight Ti and Cu Tool

bumping just because these are special, I am not affiliated with the sale, and get no compensation for sharing my opinions

these are unique lights with Nichia N219b LEDs and the price is a good deal, imo

the Reylights are Low first mode sequence, and the low mode on these Nichia models is 0.8 lumens. There is no other Lumintop Tool with a sublumen low.

the Ti Reylight retails for almost double the asking price, but is out of stock, and will never be made again
The Copper Reylight is the first Lumintop Tool to be offered with a Nichia, with Low mode first, and with a sublumen low, also NLA

somebody who appreciates High CRI w Low mode first, should give these lights a good home

there are other Tools w Low first, but the low is 3 lumens, so imo, the Reylight Tools are classics that deserve to be adopted to a good home. If I did not already own some, I would be picking these up myself.

Note also, that the Copper Tool and Copper Maratac will lego, so if you want the option for a clicky version of a Maratac, or you want a Maratac with LMH mode and a sublumen mode, the Copper Reylight is a unique addition to a copper Maratac family.

word to the wise, Lumintop is moving to N219c, which are greener tinted than the N219b. If you appreciate Nichias, know that this may be one of the last chances to own Tools w 219b

Last edited:

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Reylights: Ti and Cu Tool

Aren't these Lumintop Tools?

yes and no
these are special order versions called ReyLight Tools
the differences are that Reylights start on Low first, Lumintops start on Medium first
also, Reylights have 1 lumen lows, Lumintops have 3 lumen lows
Reylight Tools are no longer available through retail channels, they are a special.
a careful reading of post #4 will help add details

bla2000

Enlightened
Re: Bored Surefire C2 | Reylights: Ti and Cu Tool

Reylights sold to YummyBacon!

Last edited:

bla2000

Enlightened

Bored Surefire C2 is still available. During the week CPF was down, BrightLeaf purchased something else.

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sir is that a McClicky switch?

bla2000

Enlightened

No McClicky. Just a regular twisty.