• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

H16 Wave issue with hinge breaking?

wally0206

Newly Enlightened
Anyone have any issues with the hinge breaking on the H16 Wave? a couple days ago mine broke, i had been using it for quite sometime trimming our bonsai, not sure if the heat got to the plastic hinge or something else caused it to break, just wanted to see if anyone else has had any issues, thanks

Last edited:

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: H16 issue with hinge breaking?

Anyone have any issues with the hinge breaking on the H16? a couple days ago mine broke, i had been using it for quite sometime trimming our bonsai, not sure if the heat got to the plastic hinge or something else caused it to break, just wanted to see if anyone else has had any issues, thanks

I dont use it alot.. i have a feeling the hinge will break one day by accident..

Olightworld

Enlightened

We're you able to get a hold of our Customer Service Dept?

wally0206

Newly Enlightened

We're you able to get a hold of our Customer Service Dept?

Yes they have sent a replacement, will see later this week on the next night run if i have the same issue, it will be a long runtime, and that is when i had the issue before, i think from the long time exposed to the heat, will see in a couple days